How many curses have I been afflicted with?

MusclesMarinara

Friends with Bigfoot
@red
Reaction score
I have never forwarded a single chain e-mail. Each has ensured me that I will be cursed for my apathy. This behavior of mine has persisted for many years now. It is only a matter of time before these curses catch up with me.

How will I die? Will I turn into a frog? Will my nuts swell to the size of cantaloupes? What's in store for me Sherdoggers?

frabz-Like-and-share-if-you-love-your-grandma-Ignore-if-you-want-grand-dafc21.jpg

I have never forwarded a single chain e-mail. Each has ensured me that I will be cursed for my apathy. This behavior of mine has persisted for many years now. It is only a matter of time before these curses catch up with me.

How will I die? Will I turn into a frog? Will my nuts swell to the size of cantaloupes? What's in store for me Sherdoggers?
Damn, sorry to hear that.

I, on the other hand, am awaiting my money from a bunch of rich royalty figures from over seas. I just had to forward them a little bit of cash for legal stuff and they assured me I would inherit their fortunes. Can't wait, I've just been maxing out all my credit cards with extravagant purchases, knowing full well that I can easily pay them off as soon as the money comes through

Damn, sorry to hear that.

I, on the other hand, am awaiting my money from a bunch of rich royalty figures from over seas. I just had to forward them a little bit of cash for legal stuff and they assured me I would inherit their fortunes. Can't wait, I've just been maxing out all my credit cards with extravagant purchases, knowing full well that I can easily pay them off as soon as the money comes through

A Nigerian guy? They have offered to me a great deal of money as well if I help them with a few simple bank transactions. Nigeria must be an incredibly wealthy country considering the number of people I know who have received similar offers.

You will lose all your gains and develop a dad bod.

You have angered the gains God (Press Like to avoid further punishment)
images

Find a ruler a measure your dong, since that's how you quantify these things. If @El Chimpo is right... well...

3hBTOB.gif

I'm a follower of Jesus Christ. Curses don't apply to me.

Back