How many countries have you been to?

geez... here I am never even having a lap dance before. IDK if they have those over there in Europe.

strip clubs sure

but in all party capitals like berlin amsterdam prague prositution is legal so why go strip club when you can get a girl for 50-100 euros

Been to loads of countries through work and holidays.
I find travel to be extremely overrated though, and I could take it or leave it really.

Oh man.....Mexico, Canada, Bahamas, Bermuda-kind of a autonomous feel, Haiti, Dominican Republic, Jamaica, Aruba (Netherlands), Ireland, England. I also backpacked through Europe as a young adult and did another 7. That trip was planned for 12 countries but I fell in love in Switzerland and stayed for 3 months. So all total....18

Damn some posters in here have been to twice as many places as I have and it's making me jelly lol.

I plan on side tripping to more asian countries like, S Korea, Thailand, Singapore, and Japan using Philippines as a platform the next 5 years. After that, Eastern Europe, then the Mediterraneans when I retire.

Last edited:
US, Canada, England, France, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Japan, China, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Cambodia, Vietnam

Ok, I only gave a number but...:
Russia (from there - live there)
Ukraine
Belarus
Lithuania
Georgia (most beautiful country in the Caucasus)
Azerbaijan
Turkey
Greece
Cyprus
France
Spain (love Spain)
Portugal
UK (England and Scotland)
USA (studied here - want to go back)
Australia
Thailand
Singapore
Finland
Sweden (nice country - would consider living there)
Denmark
Mexico
Bahrain (The Middle East is all similar)
Kuwait
Oman
Qatar
Dubai
Italy
Canada
Egypt
Tunisia
South Africa
Kazakhstan (underrated)

strip clubs sure

but in all party capitals like berlin amsterdam prague prositution is legal so why go strip club when you can get a girl for 50-100 euros
Dude tell us about Finland. There is a stereotype that you guys are big drinkers. I knew a Swede who said Fins are like the retarded little brother, and he said Fins think Swedes are gay because they are into fashion etc.

Back