How many countries have you been to?

idk I've never really done it but I'm imagining something between The Hangover and an 18th century French brothel.

If you want to do drugs and bang hookers, then Med is fun. If you just want to bang hookers. I personally prefer Cali, but it's not as noob friendly and less of a party mecca of you don't dance salsa. Cartagena is also good if you want to rent yachts and bang alot of hookers with coke

If you want to do drugs and bang hookers, then Med is fun. If you just want to bang hookers. I personally prefer Cali, but it's not as noob friendly and less of a party mecca of you don't dance salsa. Cartagena is also good if you want to rent yachts and bang alot of hookers with coke
what about Cuba?

39 for me. I'm American but did a lot of traveling when I was in the military stationed in Europe and the Middle East. If you're based in Western Europe, South America or the Middle East it's easy to make short weekend getaways to a lot of different countries.

USA
Canada
Mexico
Venezuela
Ecuador
Beliz
Dominican Republic
Haiti
Trinidad & Tobago
Cayman Islands
Germany
Austria
Hungary
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Croatia
UK (England, Wales, Bermuda)
Norway
Sweden
Italy
Vatican City
Switzerland
Turkey
Greece
Spain
France
Netherlands
Belgium
Czech Republic
Denmark
Saudi Arabia
Jordan
Kuwait
Iraq
UAE
Israel
Cyprus
Japan
Thailand
Cambodia

Last edited:
I guess we all have our preferences apperance wise.

its a matter of professionalism

they actually approach professionally in a sense that they try to make you feel welcome and be polite and shit.

unlike for example ice cold dead eyed russian ones (what we call ice queen syndrome)

its a matter of professionalism

they actually approach professionally in a sense that they try to make you feel welcome and be polite and shit.

unlike for example ice cold dead eyed russian ones (what we call ice queen syndrome)
sounds sad

Mexico
Germany
Netherlands
Italy
Vatican City
France
Belgium
Luxembourg
Japan
Philippines
Uganda
Egypt
Guam (I know, but it's still wayyy out there)

they have brothel clubs if i remember correctly

prostitution is legal there

literally you will find everything with google in 2 min
geez... here I am never even having a lap dance before. IDK if they have those over there in Europe.

Back