How many countries have you been to?

From the States. Been to South Korea, Japan, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Denmark, Germany, Czech Republic, Serbia. Covid19 fucked up plans for another Euro trip.

Mexico, France, and obviously USA where I’m from. Stopped for a layover in London when I flew to Paris from Houston so technically also been to UK.

Personally, 19 countries on 3 continents (Europe, Africa, Asia). I would love to visit South America next - Braziu.

Most impressive; Portugal, Porto - Egypt, Giza Plateau and Turkey, Istanbul.
I honestly can’t rember them all.
Everytime someone asks me I start trying to count and remeber them all and remember more later.

I’ve been on every continent except Antarctica. If they drilled for oil there I’d probubaly have been sent to that bitch too.

Three. But I have been all over Canada and most of the states. That is almost like traveling across Eurasia, in distance at least.

17 countries not counting any of the islands I visited in the Caribbeans during a cruise... Haven't visited any countries in Africa nor been to Antarctica...

France, Spain, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Iceland, Portugal, Andorra, Italy, Switzerland, Monaco, Lichtenstein, Luxemburg, Greece, China, Vietnam, India, Nepal, S Korea, Singapore, Argentina, Chile, Brazil, New Zealand, US, Canada.

I think all of that list was done more than 10 years ago though, since then its mostly been returning to the places I enjoyed most(Patagonia, the US, Nepal and Italy). Just got back from Argentina pre virus and its normally 18 months between big trips anyway.

Last edited:
Ok let's see:

Australia
New Zealand
US (LA, Vegas, NY, Dallas, San Antonio, Austin, Miami, Boston, Washington)
Canada (just to Niagara Falls)
Singapore
Japan
China
Thailand
Taiwan
Vietnam

Think that's it, don't think i'm adding to that in the near future ha ha

Wales, Germany, France, Albania , Greece , Eire, Switzerland ( Airport only),

Might be others I've forgotten. When this Covid crap is over I suspect I'll expand my horizons...

Italy is on the list..

Around 40-50. Been pretty much everywhere except for Africa

Coast to coast in Canada, much of the northern US and maybe a third of Europe.

For the record, to the best of my knowledge, I've never been in Laos or Cambodia.
<[analyzed}>

* bows down*

I know guys that want to do the "visit every country in the world thing" but I feel like I've seen enough of the world and prefer traveling the places that I really enjoy. A lot of places I have no desire to go back to

Here is a list of where I've been.

Australia
New Zealand
Thailand
Vietnam
Laos
Malaysia
Cambodia
Myanmar
Singapore
Indonesia
India
Bangladesh
Nepal
Sri Lanka
Vanuatu
New Caldonia
Fiji
Hong Kong
China
Taiwan
Korea
United States
Mexico
Costa Rica
Belize
El Salvador
Panama
Nicaragua
Peru
Colombia
Brazil
Chile
Dominican Republic
Barbados
Cuba
Bahamas
Aruba
Curacao
England
Ireland
Germany
Netherlands
Austria
Italy
France
Poland
Chechia
Croatia
Russia
Ukraine
Belgium
Switzerland
Bulgaria
Montenegro
Finland
Spain
Slovakia
Hungary
Greece

Just counted them out. It's actually 61. More than I thought.

There are still places I want to go that I haven't been.

Japan
Canada
Africa (mostly Kenya)
French Polynesia
Serbia
Sweden
Iceland
Scotland
Venezuela
Georgia
Argentina

Etc

As for my favorite places?

Thailand
Vietnam
Australia
Peru
Colombia
Czechia
Ukraine

Those are the places I like to return back to.

I've been to 6 of what you mortals call "planets".
JDvtPS.gif

Have you been to the 7th realm, broski?

Not gonna list them, but 65 at present. Just had a proper recount, I get confused sometimes.

By the end of this year, it's gonna be around 69-70. I have a 3 week holiday planned for August, then a weird situation in October (a cancelled stag weekend) where I am not gonna waste the flights and will use them to visit somewhere different.

I am one of those guys who is aiming to visit every country on the planet as I genuinely see awesome shit everywhere - however, I know I won't. 100 would do me just fine I reckon, but we'll see what happens.

Back