How many concussions have you had? What qualifies as a concussion

FedorandBjpenn

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
*Qualifies

Not only from boxing, but in life in general? Ive had I think 3

First was when i fought a kid as a freshman in highschool in 2005. I chased him down throwing jabs he ran away and I chased him up a hill. We were told to come back to the parking lot and as I turned around walking back he ran up from behind on me and punched me right in the back of the head when i wasnt looking. I ended up on top hitting him with elbows but I do not remember the fight after I got hit.

Second was from running into a wall

And third was from a baseball collision

Also, what really qualifies as a concussion? Ive been rocked and dropped boxing with my friends twice before. My head got rung and I fell but I wasnt knocked out and I was fine a few minutes later but I was dizzy. What qualifies as a concussion? When your bell gets rung hard is that a concussion? How many have you had?

I think if your unconscious it qualifies for an minor concussion.

Hey Zuffa Zack, can we post the just bleed guy in here again, or you going to tell us off?

I think the part that had nothing to do with boxing was my favourite.

1, I think. Got clipped behind the ear as I was circling out of the corner. Headaches and sensitivity to bright lights for a couple days after. Wasn't a hard punch, just good placement. Copped a few good hits before but never anything too bad, worst I've got was a busted ear drum. That sucked.

1, I think. Got clipped behind the ear as I was circling out of the corner. Headaches and sensitivity to bright lights for a couple days after. Wasn't a hard punch, just good placement. Copped a few good hits before but never anything too bad, worst I've got was a busted ear drum. That sucked.

Ya I hate getting hid behind the ear. Always rings your bell

Back