How many classes can you take per day?

It depends on the rules in your gym.

The place I train at you pay $30 and can attend as many classes as you want, its pretty sweet.

Some gyms have different levels of membership e.g. 2 classes/week, 5 classes, unlimited use, etc.

Ask the trainers.

It depends on the rules in your gym.

The place I train at you pay $30 and can attend as many classes as you want, its pretty sweet.

Some gyms have different levels of membership e.g. 2 classes/week, 5 classes, unlimited use, etc.

Ask the trainers.

Last edited:
why want to lose 50 lbs as fast as you can? i think if you just steadily train and not go balls out. you wouldn't get injured as much. training 6 days a week is a lot already, although it can also depend on your pace.

I'd do one or two classes a day, focusing on the ones I want to get good at the most. No point starting too crazy and then burning out and being left not doing anything.

Is your goal to just lose weight (are you trying to gain muscle?), or do you actually want to learn these arts?

Is this going to be your only form of exercise?

What amount of conditioning and/or weight lifting is involved in each class?

Stop trying to rush your weight loss. Figure out your actual caloric needs for your goals.

Send me $59.99 for my expert advice.

If you ramp it up slowly, it's quite possible to train several session a day. Unfortunately, at that point nutrition becomes an important (and time-consuming) concern as well. Also, you will find that you have no social life whatsoever.

Good luck.

Is your goal to just lose weight (are you trying to gain muscle?), or do you actually want to learn these arts?

Is this going to be your only form of exercise?

What amount of conditioning and/or weight lifting is involved in each class?

Stop trying to rush your weight loss. Figure out your actual caloric needs for your goals.

Send me $59.99 for my expert advice.

WTF man?! You charged me $99.99 for ordinary (not even expert) advice!!

Sorry, man, you know...uh markets and economy...um, inflation.

gotta go!

tumblr_l9i4abLVeD1qc073co1_400.gif

Just take yoga, Pilates, Zumba, body combat and belly dancing.

That's an easy 5 a day with less chance of getting injured.

Yeah, I can take unlimited classes. I'm just wondering what is the most people have taken at a time? I don't want to overdo it.

Its just trial and error to see what your work capacity is. Start with a certain amount of work and see how you feel after 2 months. And make sure you eat enough.

Just take yoga, Pilates, Zumba, body combat and belly dancing.

That's an easy 5 a day with less chance of getting injured.

Latflare and I did some body combat the other night..

The human body can handle a lot but you have to build up to it. I'd add a few more classes each week and see how your body feels. Since you have concerns about prior injuries you don't want to rush in and end up injured. Also be careful with dropping the caloric intake too low, that can lead to injuries as well. The most important thing is to listen to your body.

To me the schedule you laid out looks insane but if the classes involve a lot of technique work and not much conditioning it could be doable.

Back