How many buys do you think UFC 207 will do?

How many buys do you think UFC 207 will do?

• Total voters
Initially I expected at least 1M but now i'm seeing that lots of people don't know it's on Friday...which hurts. So I went with 800K - 1M.

But...the UFC 206 replay got almost 5M views on Fox & they advertised the shit out of 207 so maybe it will still be fine.

Why is this relevant again? I wish mma go back to being niche again like it always has been, is, and always will be.

Would go between 700 - 800k.

At least here in Brazil I'm not hearing much about it. Even Bethe had much more coverage.

800k+

People bought Ronda originally because of the streak, hype, marketing, dominance, etc. People will now buy it out of spite to hopefully see her lose and the ensuing breakdown.

Even though she seems partially autistic, she can really pull some numbers.

It will get over 1 million.

Not sure why anyone would think otherwise

700-900k, I think it's missing the fight week drama in the main event that would boost it over a million.

It seems impossible to gauge what casual interest is, some of the cards Ronda was on that got reported big numbers just blew my mind.....Especially the Beth fight that was basically a TUF finale with Ronda headlining against a nobody and they said it did near a millon

Now she has been KOd so who knows, thinking ratings will be down but they are promoting the comeback thing....we will see

Dana White tole me ufc 207 will sell 6.5 millions ppv

Back