How many buys do you think McGregor vs Silva does?

clivers

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
And what do you think is the fight that generates most buys at the moment for Conor? i think this is definitely up there.

Conor can sell the shit out of ANY fight, so I'm guessing 1.6 - 2 mill.

Usher vs Drake

Shame Justin Bieber wasn't in Khabib's corner.

Zero, the fight won’t happen.
But in a fantasy world, 1,432,684.

And Khabib 2, or Diaz 3. I just don’t think Conor fights again.

It makes sense for this to be its own thread instead of just asking this question in the other front page thread about this topic.

Vs Erick Silva? The kid is too young to headline a PPV. Give him time.

You guys are WAY overestimating the buys. People here saying Conor vs retired Anderson is the 2nd biggest fight of all time? You know the metrics for Diaz rematch and people here are seriously saying it would do MORE than the Diaz rematch??

No way in hell it busts 1.5. Wouldn't be surprised if it does less than 1 mil. Conor's stock is likely falling and Anderson hasn't been a superstar for more than half a decade. And when he was his PPV numbers weren't terribly high.

A lot. But if Conor keeps getting mopped he will probably be generating less and less buys.

Bout tree fiddy.

Can't believe it took this long.

Poor, for a Conor PPV.

Awesome numbers for anyone else.

I don't think a Silva-McGregor match up makes for a very compelling narrative. We have an older Silva who is most certainly nearly finished in the sport and a much smaller McGregor who was just dominated in his last fight. I like both fighters but I don't think casuals will be very excited.

Just wanted you guys to know I really don't care.

Back