How many bicep and Calve slicers are there?

thecas

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Just a thought there seem to be more than 30(!) of each. Say take calve alone..U can already multiply by two slicing with shin or forearm. Then the pushing and pulling variants(say i use my arm to slice ya calve, i can slice by pushing into it if i m on its same side or pull if opposite)[x2 again]. Then so many ways you position your other 3 limbs. Any answer? do u learn all of them or juz a favourite?

thecas said:
Just a thought there seem to be more than 30(!) of each. Say take calve alone..U can already multiply by two slicing with shin or forearm. Then the pushing and pulling variants(say i use my arm to slice ya calve, i can slice by pushing into it if i m on its same side or pull if opposite)[x2 again]. Then so many ways you position your other 3 limbs. Any answer? do u learn all of them or juz a favourite?

What?

There's the bicep slice and the calf cutter/slice, then there's as many variations as you can conceive, but there's really just two techniques we're talking about here... The bicep slice and the calf cutter.

You learn all of them you can, but you may only practice a couple faves. I like the Spider Guard bicep slice, especially the sweep-to-side-mount variant, as I like sidemount. I'm working on a triangle from the same hook, so that I have the options to go to either side.

You are such a weird kid...

Back