How many are getting hit by the latest storm in the US?

ralphc1

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
It looks like the high winds are across much of the US, from Colorado Eastward. There is snow and rain and some places are losing power as the low pressure area moves through. 4 inches of snow fell in 3 hours Wednesday where I live in Northwest Wisconsin. That makes this snow season the most on record with over 90 inches. The wind is blowing hard but it isn't snowing at the moment.

Did bad actor foreign countries perfect Cobra Commander's weather manipulation machine?

4 inch of snow....

That's cute Murica'

It looks like the rains have finally cleared here in California and we got 70 and sunny to look forward to from here on out
It was raining from October to April, didnt think it was ever gonna stop!
At first I was like cool we need the rain but after awhile it was like geez Louise is this ever gonna stop
Was horrible my bros

Woke up this morning to thunder snow and 6.5 more inches of it bringing the total to 10 so far. The lightning It's difficult to tell with the high wind gusts blowing it all over. The sky was that yellow color that you get before a summer thunderstorm. It might have been from dust carried from the West by the winds. It lightened up some now. The wind speed is down to a constant speed of 26 mph mph from 35 mph but still gusting over 55 mph at times.

The tornado drill scheduled for today has been canceled because of the weather.

We're good here in NY. Supposed to warm up to 60s tomorrow and low 70s Saturday with very little chance of rain.

GEOSTORM!!!!!!
200.gif

Snowing and blowing in northern Michigan. I'm flying to Pennsylvania tomorrow too... hope that goes well

My old buddies from Denver are laughing at the retarded coverage of these Spring storms this year.

There's always been these late spring heavy snow storms. Usually the worst of the snow season. I had to drive through one about 9 years on my way from Denver to Dallas.... some of the worst conditions I've had to drive through.... the snow had melted initially due to the warmer spring weather, then froze about an inch thick overnight. Vehicles off the road everywhere.

Really... "Bomb Cyclone". The news media is so dumb with the alarmist coverage. I've never heard of these storms being called a Bomb Cyclone before.

Look at this fucking moron....
VgE8H4t.jpg

Embarrassing

4 inches of snow is baby talk here in Rhode Island

4 inches was just the Wednesday afternoon appetizer. We got at least 7 more overnight. The winds were high enough to blow empty semi trailers over. It was a good day to be heading East in the morning but the wind switched to out of the North around noon. Minnesota got more snow but the wind was all the way from Colorado headed East.

Really... "Bomb Cyclone". The news media is so dumb with the alarmist coverage. I've never heard of these storms being called a Bomb Cyclone before.

The technical term is explosive cyclogenesis which is a fairly rare condition when the air pressure drops suddenly. It's become more common in the last few years and the areas involved have gotten larger due to the warmer air carrying more moisture.

Fuck this state and all its white bullshit

70 and sunny here in Vegas. Last few days have been super windy though.

I’m getting hit with 75-80 degree weather. SoCal is truly the goat.

Woke up this morning to thunder snow and 6.5 more inches of it bringing the total to 10 so far. The lightning It's difficult to tell with the high wind gusts blowing it all over. The sky was that yellow color that you get before a summer thunderstorm. It might have been from dust carried from the West by the winds. It lightened up some now. The wind speed is down to a constant speed of 26 mph mph from 35 mph but still gusting over 55 mph at times.

The tornado drill scheduled for today has been canceled because of the weather.

Thunder snow? That sounds like the start of the apocalypse.

I don't think I have ever seen lightning/thunder in a snow storm.

Back