How many ACTUAL Weidman fans exist?

I like him a lot. Cool guy, hard worker, very well rounded. A great champion.

Whats to like about a guy with a great grappling record who has the balls to call out and Jones and Silva and back it up when he gets these fights? Plus, wins over Maia, Munoz and Silva are inconclusive, lets see how good he is when he takes on a GOOD fighter.

Iam talking people who actually really enjoy the guy for HIM and who he is and how he fights. NOT people who like to talk shit to Anderson fans and only like him because he beat Anderson and they dislike Silva.

are you actually a Bane fane? or only since you saw the latest dark knight movie?

I'm from NY and not too many ppl like him here.

Really? I am from Long Island (live about 15 minutes away from where he lives and for a while lived around the corner from where he trains) and I have only heard great things about the guy. People who know him say he's a super nice dude and people who train with him knew he was a beast (and was going to beat AS).

I just think he is new to the scene, in terms of popularity. He's a nice guy who carries himself well and he's super talented. I think he will have many fans, if he doesn't now.

And suddenly it feels like pre UFC 162 again

This.

And fuck this thread. Better question is how many insecure Anderson fans have an opinion on Weidman separated for their obsession that all things in the universe somehow relate to Anderson and all human feelings in existence are somehow correlated to how someone feels about Anderson Silva. Pretty sure they think someone's views on the 30 years war has SOMETHING to do with whether they hate Anderson Silva or not...

Chris is a respectful, hard-working, classy guy outside the cage and an aggressive, finish-focused, dynamic fighter inside the cage. What is not to like?

As I said before I'm not a fan but I can't see a reason to dislike the guy and you can't deny he's got some serious talent

Back