How many ACTUAL Weidman fans exist?

Wooting

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Iam talking people who actually really enjoy the guy for HIM and who he is and how he fights. NOT people who like to talk shit to Anderson fans and only like him because he beat Anderson and they dislike Silva.

And suddenly it feels like pre UFC 162 again

Not a fan but the kid is very good. He is similar to Jones in a way - Very Talented but a personality you find hard to like ( hes dull )

Why do you care, TS?

Let it go, Anderson lost. Move on.

I've been a fan since he choked Lawlor cold. Still love Andy though.

My whole interest in MMA revolves around my hate for Anderson Silva.

I'd consider myself a fan, though I recently joined sherdog so have no way to prove I'm not a bandwagoner.

Honestly, after the munoz KO I just had a feeling he would be one of the best. never saw him KOing anderson though.

I'm a fan. Seems to be a down to earth guy who loves to fight. He's a muti-dimensional fighter who finishes guys. Was very respectful after he beat Silva and he's from NY.

I like him. He comes off as nice guy and a talented fighter.

I'm a Weidman fan. He caught my attention against Lawlor, and beating Maia is always impressive imo. Didn't think he would beat Silva, but I could understand why folks thought he was a tough fight for him.

Why do you care? This thread sucks.

I like Weidman, since he ko'd Silva I like him a lot more.

I've been a fan since he choked Lawlor cold. Still love Andy though.

This. I noticed him after the Sakara fight, was impressed in the Bongfelt fight, and became a fan after the Lawlor fight

My very first live MMA event was the ROC where he beat Hall.

I'm a Weidman fan. He caught my attention against Lawlor, and beating Maia is always impressive imo. Didn't think he would beat Silva, but I could understand why folks thought he was a tough fight for him.

Why do you care? This thread sucks.

Bandwagoner lemming hater idiot xenophobe racist.

When he beat up Sakara I looked into him. Watched his match with Galvao, and I've been a fan ever since.

Made money on the Anderson fight.

Iam talking people who actually really enjoy the guy for HIM and who he is and how he fights. NOT people who like to talk shit to Anderson fans and only like him because he beat Anderson and they dislike Silva.
No one cared who he was until he put on the mask.

Benn one for years, but I'm also a big wrestling fan.

However, I would also venture to say that many have had him on their radar since the crazy ADCC run when he was barely a purple belt (maybe even still blue).

Back