How mad would you be if someone beat Jones on Roids?

Rockman14

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Like a straight up KTFO or domination, obviously they would lose the strap and be a DQ but would you be mad? Karma?

Not mad at all.

Jones won his title back on roids against DC, so I'd be delighted. Ideally at heavyweight as well so the brain damage is worse.

I would start a petition to let the victory stand..... laughing my ass off the entire time.

They should just bring back headbutts and groin strikes. Fuck gloves too; full on Lethwei in this bitch.

Very mad. Though I know a lot of the shills would disagree.

At first I thought you meant when Jon* is on roids. Gustafson or Votor was the closest to do that.

At first I thought you meant when Jon* is on roids. Gustafson or Votor was the closest to do that.

Yeah, I was so confused because I was wondering why I should be mad when someone beats Pico Bones.

Like a straight up KTFO or domination, obviously they would lose the strap and be a DQ but would you be mad? Karma?
If you could quantify my disappointment, it would be about the size of a grain of salt compared to an olympic-sized pool.
I can imagine a reality where his fans would somehow complain about the opponent not being clean.

I would be bummed because I don't think Jones has ever intentionally used PED's.

Why would people be mad? Question doesn't even make sense if u even followed a little bit of jones career.

KO after an eyepoke, then pop for roids.. but only a pico.

Back