How mad must Moraes be after the Aldo/Triple C news?

Cejudo already beat the brakes of moraes.

but aldo is getting a very unjustified shot here.

Petr Yan will be feeling the worst imo.

<Dana05>

Look listen look

This kid left it in the hands of the judges

Ultimately, while I thought Aldo lost to M-guy, Aldo is more recognizable for sure. They're giving him a chance to make people give a shit about 135...M-guy will get his shot at a rematch because Cejudo is gonna probably run through Aldo anyway.

Oh great, what's next? Faber getting the next title shot or even Garbrandt? Or Cruz coming of a 4+ years lay off and a loss? Latifi vs. Stipe for the HW title?

I don't think Moraes can be all that upset. I do think Marlon edged Aldo in that fight, but Marlon was decisively defeated by Cejudo. He doesn't really need to be concerned with anything other than winning a couple more fights to put himself back into title contention.

Probably not that pissed, if Also wins it's a good angle for him
I didn't actually look at it that way before. But yeah Moraes is probably happy and if Aldo can win he's can argue he's a fake champion and sell a big rematch.

Dana White and the UFC basically just handed Moraes a loss to Aldo. Maybe Marlon should come to fight and not run so much next time. I agree with Dana and Triple C. Aldo clearly won 29-28.

The GOAT Jose Aldo and his GOAT TDD/all time great striking coming for that 2 division champ status!
View attachment 735471
You see this this kind of thing that is making me Hate the UFC opening up a can of worms ....when you totally disregard a judge's decision in favor of what you think should be done . So why have judges?... Why not just have Dana say who won and save time and money.... This is a complete joke and a UFC loses legitimacy which I think they lost a long time ago lol

Well, I almost agree with every single post of yours, but this time I can't. Aldo clearly lost that fight. And I like him.
WAR ALDO!!
Funny thing is I don't care about Aldo and I only watched R3 of that fight and kept thinking "wtf is Rogan seeing here?! Moraes is outlanding Aldo despite him pressing forward"
And as I understood R3 was the deciding one

Wait, people care about 135 now?

I would argue they've cared about BW for years now. Dom, Dillasnake, Necktats, Moraes, Assuncao, Faber, Cejudo etc were/are all monsters and there are a lot of guys poised for a step up into that elite status as well.

It's FLW that absolutely no one cares about and rightfully so.

Moraes has no business getting a title shot against Cejudo anytime soon. If anything he should be happy because if Aldo wins he will likely get a title shot.

Marlon 29-28.

Aldo is getting the most undeserved title shot
Chael Sonnen vs Jon Jones was worse.

Randy Couture vs. Tim Sylvia was even worse than that....at least Sonnen was actually an active fighter at the time.

Chael Sonnen vs Jon Jones was worse.

Randy Couture vs. Tim Sylvia was even worse than that....at least Sonnen was actually an active fighter at the time.

Nope Aldo is worse. No wins at the weight class and lost to Volk before that

If Moraes is smart he'll be happy because that's good for him.

Nope Aldo is worse. No wins at the weight class and lost to Volk before that

Nah, Sonnen lost in a lower weight class by TKO after failing a drug test to come up to 205 where he was previously 0-4 to get a title shot.

Randy, had gotten knocked out at LHW, retired, was a UFC broadcaster and came out to fight Tim Sylvia for the title.

Aldo may have lost his way into a title shot, but at least he wasn't finished to get it, and he arguably won his last fight. It's still a horrible title shot, but not the worst in UFC history.

Nah, Sonnen lost in a lower weight class by TKO after failing a drug test to come up to 205 where he was previously 0-4 to get a title shot.

Randy, had gotten knocked out at LHW, retired, was a UFC broadcaster and came out to fight Tim Sylvia for the title.

Aldo may have lost his way into a title shot, but at least he wasn't finished to get it, and he arguably won his last fight. It's still a horrible title shot, but not the worst in UFC history.

Nah Aldo is worse

Back