How mad must Moraes be after the Aldo/Triple C news?

TheSpider

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Dana White and the UFC basically just handed Moraes a loss to Aldo. Maybe Marlon should come to fight and not run so much next time. I agree with Dana and Triple C. Aldo clearly won 29-28.

The GOAT Jose Aldo and his GOAT TDD/all time great striking coming for that 2 division champ status!
38D0E3F8-94C8-4022-8AD2-CFCC320EE565.jpeg

I thought Aldo beat him TBH but I doubt he is happy about it.

Marlon 29-28.

Aldo is getting the most undeserved title shot

Probably not that pissed, if Also wins it's a good angle for him

If he willfully signed a contract w the ufc and expected a meritocracy, then he should slap himself.

I don't mind it all that much. Wouldn't make sense for Moraes to get the shot any there's not anyone in line really, have him fight Yan

He's probably not that pissed at all. He already had his shot and lost, he knows that he can't just get another title fight off one split decision win.

I really don't like that Aldo is getting a title shot with an 0-1 record at BW, but he's the FW GOAT, so whatever I guess lol. Better to get it out of the way ASAP.
Let Yan and Sterling fight for #1 contendership.

Well, I almost agree with every single post of yours, but this time I can't. Aldo clearly lost that fight. And I like him.

But ok, Moraes lost to Cejudo and Aldo has a good chance of beating him. We'll see.

WAR ALDO!!

Dana does not reward tentative fighters, he likes that fighter mentality some guys like Anderson Silva have. This is one of the reasons he doesn't want Khabib/GSP to happen

Wait, people care about 135 now?

As a Moraes fan he really doesn't have much to be mad about, he got Finished by Cejudo in their fight for the Championship, and got a VERY controversial decision win over Jose Aldo.

He's always one fight removed from a title fight as he has the KO Power to sleep 90% of the division, but he's still in a tough spot given his last two fights alone.

Marlon 29-28.

Aldo is getting the most undeserved title shot
Idk about most undeserved, there have been so many over the years lol. Didnt handy come back and fight for the HW title after losing the LHW one? That was a gooder...that said I jumped out of my seat when timmeh got floored off the hop

Dana White and the UFC basically just handed Moraes a loss to Aldo. Maybe Marlon should come to fight and not run so much next time. I agree with Dana and Triple C. Aldo clearly won 29-28.

The GOAT Jose Aldo and his GOAT TDD/all time great striking coming for that 2 division champ status!
View attachment 735471
possibly, he needs to work the cardio, cause hes gonna be wrestle fucked, I think he will be too strong and big for Cejudo and he will TKO him stiff

Aldo and Moraes fight is the reason we need more draws in the ufc

Back