How long will you continue to play Video Games

32 still my go to choice for downtime. I'd much rather play video games than watch TV most of the time. I'll probably play a lot less once my gf and I move in together, but I will definitely have my own space to play and get some alone time.

Their limited appeal wore off for me at around 16-17 years old.
Last game I played was Sonic a couple times after buying the system whenever it was new and all the rage.

Yeah. I'm almost 40, too. Still playing games just not as much as I used to.

Every time I've tried to give up video games they released some ground breaking game like The Last of Us, Red Dead Redemption 2 or the Resident Evil 2 remake (GOTY in my opinion)

Single guy who works and has no kids, I can get away with playing for hours on my day off but I rarely do unless it's one of those type of games. Never got into Call of Duty although COD 4 is a cot damn masterpiece

I don't right now but plan on starting up when I'm a geezer

tenor.gif

Im in my 40's, played Gears Of War 4 yesterday, finna be playing the fuck outta Borderlands 3 next week
Shit I forgot that was coming out. Good call. Gonna have to put away Dark Souls 3 and play that now

I'm old as shit and living married life right now. I thought about this a lot a few years back and decided that I will never stop playing games completely.

However, I am retired from MMO's and anything else that requires a massive time sink. I have to be able to either pause, save my progress, or finish a round in like 45 minutes or I'm just not interested anymore. I can do something like Ark: Survival Evolved or most MOBA's, but I can't raid 4 hours a night, 4 nights a week anymore. Too adult for that shit now.

Im in my 40's, played Gears Of War 4 yesterday, finna be playing the fuck outta Borderlands 3 next week
Never played a borderlands game but the animation style looks awesome. Is it worth playing single player?

I sometimes play for about an hour in the evenings to unwind after work.

32 still my go to choice for downtime. I'd much rather play video games than watch TV most of the time. I'll probably play a lot less once my gf and I move in together, but I will definitely have my own space to play and get some alone time.

This is where I'm at. 32 and married. Can't keep up with the new shit or any kind of variety. Just find the shooter I like best(PUBG), let the wife have the one TV for Housewives and all that, and play with headphones on another tv, so we're still "spending time together".

{<jordan}

I pretty much stopped playing video games in my late 20s (I'm in my late 30s now). I think part of it was after meeting my wife she has zero interest in video games and now that we have kids I rather not expose them to video games. Don't get me wrong though I love video games and I know I could easily get into many games, but I don't got extra time for that and I really don't need to get addicted to any game, which I know I easily can based on my history of playing certain games competitively. When I have absolute free time (which is rare) to waste I just watch anime, which I do maybe 1-1.5 hours per week during my down time.

Never played a borderlands game but the animation style looks awesome. Is it worth playing single player?
Maybe for one play through. The appeal of borderlands is grinding for loot with friends into the wee hours of the night. I'd wait for it to go on sale or try a cheap copy of borderlands 2.

All I play is single player and thats one of the reasons I love these games so much
Theyre super fun and you can lose yourself in the adventure for hours, gameplay is nonstop BOOM POW BANG ACTION NONSTOP!!! and theyre deep enough, big enough and challenging enough with so much variety of weapons and missions that you never get bored of going back to the same areas of the map because different missions/weapons make it play completely different
Borderlands 2 is my favorite game of all time, highly recommend it

Haven’t played really in years. Bought my daughter The Nintendo Switch when it came out and we played Zelda Breath of the Wild till the torch was officially passed.

I stopped for a few years but now I play a lot. Assasins Creed Odyssey and Madden right now.

i'll keep playing until they lose appeal to me. i generally stick to 1 game at a time, usually a simulation of some sort.

I'm not married but she better accept my late night gaming sessions. Had a GF that bought me Horizons Zero Dawn PS4. That's how you keep your man.

dat av

Prob the most traumatizing thing I saw as a kid. At least until Event Horizon

Hadn't played video games in maybe a decade. Bought ps4 and 8 games a few months ago.

Beat Horizon zero dawn, god of war, spider-man, and until dawn. Also played shadow of midgard but didn't really like it.

Need new games to play. Must be as good as those.

until i dont feel like playing games anymore, what you have against having fun

Back