How long will you continue to play Video Games

SamSchmidt

I crossed time for you belt
Banned
Reaction score
So I'm almost 40. Still play consistently. Any of you still play past 40?

Will you ever stop? I think if i make it to a retirement home I will still continue to play em.

I already involuntarily stopped, not that I don't like them, they've lost their appeal to me, once in a blue moon I would play though

Im 28. I dont play as much as I use to, but I'll play as long as they entertain me I guess.

Probably forever. Ive slid away from things like Witcher 3 and into racing sims though

I'm not married but she better accept my late night gaming sessions. Had a GF that bought me Horizons Zero Dawn PS4. That's how you keep your man.

I grew out of it in the same way that I grew out of playing with toys. I don’t look down on others who still play cause in some ways I wish I still enjoyed it. I am just so preoccupied with working full time, raising 3 kids and pursuing a master’s

I sometimes play for about an hour in the evenings to unwind after work.

Used to play Madden n Tiger woods golf .....now nothing. Stopped video game play in college.

Once part of the PC master race, always part of the PC master race!

36.... still play FPS games online, been an addiction ever since Wolfy and Doom days then Quake 2 online.

Also have a collection of Sega and Nintendo (8 and 16 bit) stuff and love those generations. Decent chunk on PS1 and PS2 to go with that all too.

Hell still go to the arcade and play dance games for exercise. Can't imagine not playing.

52...married and still play 3-4 times a week although usually an hour or so. Seems long gone are the days and nights of playing for hours on end...lol

I'm playing Lego starwars and Lego marvel superheroes with my 5yr old son and daughter at the moment. It's so fucking cool although I worry how amazing the lad thinks it is. I can't blame him though, games are amazing now. Pure wish fulfilment for a kid that age.

I'll probably always play, everyone grew up with video games at this point.

I have a group of online buddies from a car forum Call of Duty Clan back in the day. A possible reunion is going to happen . We're talking career guys in their 40's married with children the whole nine yards.

Used to play till 2 or 3 in the morning with full lobbies. It was riots in the chats parties. Those days are long gone

Im in my 40's, played Gears Of War 4 yesterday, finna be playing the fuck outta Borderlands 3 next week

I'm playing Lego starwars and Lego marvel superheroes with my 5yr old son and daughter at the moment. It's so fucking cool although I worry how amazing the lad thinks it is. I can't blame him though, games are amazing now. Pure wish fulfilment for a kid that age.
Cant just cram a single franchise down our throats anymore i guess

I still do. I told myself that I would stop playing video games and stop smoking weed when I start a family.

Life has taken over right now but im hoping to make cyberpunk my last hurrah

Only game I still play is call of duty ww2

Theres something about rushing around the map while high and killing anyone you see in sight. It keeps my reaction time sharp, so much so that i was able to dodge a basketball coming at my head full speed, matrix style.

Back