How long will the Assassin Monkey Moreno hold the belt?

I called that shit Sherbro. Fig lasted shorter than I thought he would though.

557177-20351520.png

Mod needs to dub this idiot for repeatedly fucking up his nickname even though he's been corrected by others. Just ignoring and trolling at this point

I think you are correct on Figgy being over hyped thanks to finishing Megan Olivis guy. Mighty Mouse cracked that chin forever already.

His title reign like all title reigns depend on his next fights and challengers on the horizon. TBH I don’t follow the Joe Rogan sized Manlet divisions closely enough to comment on it. But from everything I have seen in his title fights with fig there’s nothing special about Monero

I have Askarov taking the belt off him, becoming the first deaf UFC champion and instilling another Russian reigning over a division.

Mod needs to dub this idiot for repeatedly fucking up his nickname even though he's been corrected by others. Just ignoring and trolling at this point
Worry about your own pathetic life goof.

I think you are correct on Figgy being over hyped thanks to finishing Megan Olivis guy. Mighty Mouse cracked that chin forever already.

His title reign like all title reigns depend on his next fights and challengers on the horizon. TBH I don’t follow the Joe Rogan sized Manlet divisions closely enough to comment on it. But from everything I have seen in his title fights with fig there’s nothing special about Monero
Figgy almost died losing weight, Moreno beat a dehydrated zombie this boy is going to lose his belt fast.

Figgy almost died losing weight, Moreno beat a dehydrated zombie this boy is going to lose his belt fast.
This is the most likely scenario….Figgy was blasting Moreno with huge shots in their 1st fight and fight was only a draw due to the point deduction.

2nd fight was just off….hard to believe Moreno just randomly improved that much so quickly.

I have Askarov taking the belt off him, becoming the first deaf UFC champion and instilling another Russian reigning over a division.
Will the UFC even let Askarov fight Moreno? They seem intent on having a Mexican champ…first Yair and he could not get it done and now Moreno.

Back