How long will Platty-Jo reign?

Guernica

Double Yellow Belt
Banned
Reaction score
Hi all, GOAT poster GUERNICA here.
I would first like to congratulate Mike Perry on a long, storied run as the holder of the Platunim belt, but now that Alan Jouban has captured the tittle, how long do you think he reigns as the lineal Platinum Champ?

alan-jouban-ufc-fight-night-47.jpg

"To be the man you have to beat the man"
Alan, Platinum, Jouban!
War Platty-Jo!

#
GUERNICAbless

I say Platty-Jo has at least three title defenses. Just remember bros, the Platinum Belt and title is bigger than any man. Respect to Perry and congrats to Jouban....but always...PLATUNIM BLESS!

#GUERNICAbless

<mma3>

This is why the UG laugh at and call us :eek::eek::eek:s

{<huh}

Guernica has finally lost his mind for good​

First of all, I'm honoured to post again in a Guernica thread.

Second, they have to gather an army to try and take the Platinum Belt (ipse dixit) from Jouban.

Probably a Valhalla Army would do?

First of all, I'm honoured to post again in a Guernica thread.

Second, they have to gather an army to try and take the Platinum Belt (ipse dixit) from Jouban.

Probably a Valhalla Army would do?

The pleasure is mine my son! Glad I could put you on the map!
And yes, Platty-Jo has a lot of potential! He's going to be a great embassador for the Platinum Belt!

#GUERNICAbless

Honored to be posting in a Guernica thread. Platinum Jouban will reign forever more!

Guernica bless

Honored to be posting in a Guernica thread. Platinum Jouban will reign forever more!

Guernica bless
Agreed. But let's remember that the Platinum title is bigger than any one man. perry held it well, now it's Alan's. Congrats to Jouban, but Platinum Bless!

#GUERNICAbless

Didnt u already make this thread? I had a good response in it, u got shut down hard. Nice try to avoid shutdown by making new thread but thats not how it works, u still got owned kid

Back