How long will it take Ronda to beat Holly?

I'm betting the over on 1 minute. I'd be confident throwing down a few hundy's on that.

They'll try to use the old "boxers only have to touch teh chin and it's ALL OVER!" sales pitch, but yeah. Under a minute.

I think Holly will be a tough match up for Rhonda. Holly uses good foot work and keeps her distance and she definitely has better standup than Rhonda. I'm not saying that Rhonda won't win but Holly is a tough fight for her. If Holly can keep her distance, who knows what could happen.

lol I saw the thread title and thought armbar between 30 seconds and a minute.

holly should start spamming headkicks on honda
a jabathon is not working
legkicks might work and she aint gonna outgrapple honda

Longer than some of the other girls. I anticipate Holly being able to run pretty well

Tons and tons and tons of circling and running and throwing lame counter hooks that fall a full foot short

45 seconds, or if Dana tells Rousey to stretch it out as even the dumbest casual fans won't keep paying for 45 second fights forever, then longer.

If Holly can keep from getting hip tossed to the mat, then this could be a much longer fight than we've seen Ronda in.

That being said, she can train all she wants, but defending that takedown will be tough because Ronda can seemingly do it with ease to anyone. The only way Holly wins is by a Carlos Condit-style running in circles and peppering Ronda technique.

Back