How long will it take khabib to match bj, Frankie and Benson

He surpassed BJ Penn after the Horcher win

They're nothing compared to RDA, michael johnson, Conor mcgregor, laquinta and barboza. Khabib has beaten way better competition and it's not even remotely close.

Khabib:
-More wins at ufc lightwright(11)
-way better top wins(RDA, Conor, laquinta, Michael johnson, Barboza )
-undefeated at LW and ufc

BJ Penn
-more title defense.

If you look at the fact and stats, then it becomes pretty clear that khabib is the LW GOAT
“NOTHING”?? Dude come on.

I’d argue Sherk could probably beat anyone Khabib has beaten. Not sure though. Maybe.

3-0 with 2 top 5 wins already lol Khabib didn’t get a top 5 win until his 23rd fight lol
That illustrates even more how shallow the division was. Uno, Pulver, and Thomas would not even be able to crack the top 10 of the current LW division.

BJ is a great fighter, but his legacy is great not because he's one of the greatest LW fighters, but because he pushed the LW division forward.

That illustrates even more how shallow the division was. Uno, Pulver, and Thomas would not even be able to crack the top 10 of the current LW division.
Maybe not. Who knows. Not hating on Khabib at all. Just throwing some facts out.

The sport hasn’t evolved as much as some people pretend.

“NOTHING”?? Dude come on.

I’d argue Sherk could probably beat anyone Khabib has beaten. Not sure though. Maybe.
{<jordan}
Sean Sherk would get Starched by any current top 10 lightweight. His best win is a green nick diaz.
For fuck sake, bj penn is 6-3 in ufc lightweight. It's not even comparable to khabib lightweight run

Maybe not. Who knows. Not hating on Khabib at all. Just throwing some facts out.

The sport hasn’t evolved as much as some people pretend.
It's not about 'evolution'. The division's just a LOT deeper than it used to be. If BJ took the same path as Khabib did, he would not get near the LW belt, simple.

He manhandled the dude that knocked out Hendo in one round.

Stylistically he's above all of them, even if he hasn't matched their number of title defences.

Bj Penn won the title from Joe Stevenson who won't even crack the current top 10 in lightweight, and then he defended the belt 3 times against medicore fighter like sean sherk, Kenny Florian and Diego Sanchez.
Khabib has 11 wins and no loss in the UFC lightweight division, with wins over rda, barboza, conor, Michael johnson, laquinta.
Bj penn lightweight run is insanely weak compared to khabib
Sherk was a beast. Only lost a few times and to great fighters.

A long time. BJs title run will go unmatched for ever in the LW division.

Khabib won the title from a fringe top 10 real estate agent, and then defended it against a drug addicted liquor salesman.
Both those guys would smoke BJ, current or prime.

at 1 fight per year,
he can be there in 2025

A long time. BJs title run will go unmatched for ever in the LW division.

Khabib won the title from a fringe top 10 real estate agent, and then defended it against a drug addicted liquor salesman.
Lol Conor and Al are better than Joe Daddy Stevenson and Kenny Florian ffs. Only arguable one is Sherk....

Can't believe I am even defending Khabib against BJ as I like BJ and hate Khabib but what you're saying is not true.

Lol Conor and Al are better than Joe Daddy Stevenson and Kenny Florian ffs. Only arguable one is Sherk....

Can't believe I am even defending Khabib against BJ as I like BJ and hate Khabib but what you're saying is not true.
I was trolling on my commute. lol

But there is an argument to be had between Khabibs competition and BJs, I just don't have the energy to get into it

Title defenses. They all have 3. He has one. He fights once a year if we are lucky. So maybe by 2021 if he still even has the belt due to inactivity. He is one of the worst champs ever, this guy never fights.

Franky had 2 rematch Maynard
Benson had 2 rematch Franky

LW and rematches lol

#KHABIBBLESS

Conor McGregor would smoke an prime BJ Penn? Go to bed man, you're drunk.
How does BJ get that win then? Conor would beat him black and blue standing, BJ would struggle to take him down just like Eddie Alvarez did.

How does BJ get that win then? Conor would beat him black and blue standing, BJ would struggle to take him down just like Eddie Alvarez did.
BJ took GSP and Fitch down, also dominated Hughes from top position lol. Go watch some fights.

Bendo (as a whole) doesnt even belong in such a conversation.Going forward- if Khabib defends , it'll be against elite 155ers. That said - 2 defenses (while still being undefeated) would put the stamp on that one.

Back