How long until this all blows over and all we actually remember is the fight?

Wizzlebiz

Wizzlebiz is the Wizziest
@Silver
Reaction score
Time seems to skew even the biggest misdirections. We collectively forget the lead up and remember the outcome.

It a human trait.

If we consider some of the other things that have gone on which we have collectively let become blown over:

Jones vs vitor and that whole bs where vitor had tested for something and they knew but still allowed the fight to go.

Conor vs khabib: bus incident is now only spoken about because of pending lawsuits

Khabibs boys getting fired from the UFC doesnt even come up anymore.

Its only a matter of time before we forget. This is why they will move the fight. The money made for the event heavily out weighs the backlash for it.

The outcome of the fight will make the UFC money for years. While we only remember the result.

So my question is. How long until this has all blown over and we forget the Bullshit that has transpired behind this fight?

Last edited:
Any time someone tries to make a Jones GOAT argument it will come up

Well, it’s jones, so he’ll have a few more fuck ups swept under the rug that over the next few years , so ....

Any time someone tries to make a Jones GOAT argument it will come up
Whats funny is i don't really see people talking about the Vitor incident. More about 2 failed tests and hitting a pregnant lady.

This is a permanent stain and black eye on the sport. It won't just go away and you can't wish it away, it'll be talked about for weeks especially if Jones wins.

Whats funny is i don't really see people talking about the Vitor incident. More about 2 failed tests and hitting a pregnant lady.
I thought it was Vitor's failed test that they sat on

Isn't it 3 times for steroids now and once for cocaine? What a cheater UFC are retarded to be supporting him. They should have threw him under the bus and used the situation as a stepping stone for long term growth. Shit like this turns some people off the sport because lets face it this isn't really a sport anymore if selected fighters are allowed to cheat

How many people do you see calling Vitor the GOAT though?

It's burned into the memory cells of the pathological haters for the rest of their lives

I’m going to watch him fight as he is a great fighter but there will forever be an asterisk next to his name.

He will never be an all time great in my book.

Never goddamit.

Last edited:
N

E

V

E

R

---------------FLUSH

"We collectively forget the lead up and remember the outcome."

I don't agree at all and I didn't read passed the first few sentences and i'm sure I don't need to.Bottom line is this just adds to the long list of Jon Jones bullshit and it will always be remembered when thinking about Jon Jones.So no,it's not just going to disappear lol.

Back