How long until Khabib shoots for his first takedown ?

I'd say he is looking for the clinch to lead to a takedown within 15-20 seconds. I think Conor is going to surprise us with his anti-grappling and probably hits Khabib with a few solid shots. But I think he is not going to be able to keep up grappling at Khabib's pace and eventually ends up his back being controlled. Khabib eventually lands a few damaging blows and Conor ends up turtling until he gets saved by the ref. It might take 2-3 rounds but eventually Conor's defenses and cardio will wilt.

I'd put the over/under at 35 seconds into the first round.

This is absolutely delusional. Conor's fans think he has borderline magic powers at this point. His uppercut is alright but he has never shown the capability to ko world class fighters diving for his feet.
im a fan of both of them, im not a nut hugger for anybody in any way... khabibs striking is atrocious and his striking defense is non existent. conor will find his chin early

They also talk like he's some wizard at one shot KOing people who shoot on him. Much less the best wreslter in the UFC.{<jordan}
are you retarded? conor has knocked out almost everybody he's fought... dude doesnt have to be completely asleep in the shadow realm for it to be a knockout

I know his whole plan is to grapple shoot for takedowns, but I do feel like he actually will try to strike with Mcgregor somewhat in the match just for his own pride.

Conor fans really exaggerate the power behind Conor's punches lol. He literally has 1 KO in the UFC, he's no Rumble.
spb3w6.png

he's knocked out almost every single person he's fought...

30 seconds. Maybe sooner if he spots a good opening.

You guys are retarded
If Conor can time and counter uppercut Floyd fucking mayweather
Then he certainly will find a home for his uppercut against bear wrestling strength khabib

im a fan of both of them, im not a nut hugger for anybody in any way... khabibs striking is atrocious and his striking defense is non existent. conor will find his chin early
Can you show me a single example of Conor punishing a wrestler while trying to TD him?

I keep hearing all this fantasy talk about Conor one-shotting a guy who has never been seriously rocked before while he's on the way in.

Conor will get taken down and obliterated.

Back