How long until Jones breaks his leg like Anderson/Hill?

Adamant

Adamantium Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Jones has tiny legs. Very similar to Corey Hill and Anderson Silva. How long until he suffers a similar break?

Hell, he already basically ripped his toe off.

skinny-legs-jon-jones.jpg

If his technique holds up,not for a long time. Andy made a mistake. But that being said, fighters are getting better and checking more so dunno. Never wishing that on someone

I don't think Jones goes through the same Thai training as Silva, like kicking hard objects to harden the leg bones. One of the cons of the training is that the bone could become too hard, and therefore brittle, and be suseptible to breaking.

If I were Jones, I'd be more worried about footstomps in the clinch, especially with that bad toe of his.

He'll probably retire in his early 30's undefeated leaving Sherdog to cry for the rest of eternity.

if it hits the right spot it will snap i think

Depends on whether or not he is paying his cocaine dealer.

I doubt if he ever will. He doesn't throw power low kicks like Anderson. Plus, cocaine makes you invincible.

He'll probably retire in his early 30's undefeated leaving Sherdog to cry for the rest of eternity.

as much as I fucking hate it.. this (as long as he continues his current run as efficiently as he has). At least I still have Mayweather to tout as the GOAT of my generation in combat sports.

I'm sure his team tell him to go easy on the skin kicks, he's always relied other kicks more anyways.

I ask because every time Jones fights, I always get squeamish when he starts kicking.

Especially when he throws the low kick

He'll probably retired undefeated. He will beat Gus or Johnson. Then I hope he goes down to MW to hold two title at once.

That would be the perfect ending to Bone's career, some of the haters on here might literally go insane (lilwayne209 I'm talking about you playa) if they never get to witness a Jones loss

Back