How Long Til Dana Gets Tired Of This?

Pliny Pete

Puts Butts In Seats
@plutonium
Reaction score
A1Rg6Oj-ZhL.jpg

With the recent destruction of Ben Askren by Jake Paul, the upcoming battle between Anderson Silva and Julio Cesar Chavez Jr and the newly announced slugfest between Oscar De La Hoya and Vitor Belfort, how much longer can Dana sit back and take this?
How much longer until he decides enough is enough?
How much longer until Dana White, President and inventor of UFC, gets tired of all these boxers making the UFC look bad by beating up his legends and decides to jump in the ring himself to showcase those deadly hands that made Tito quake in fear?
How much longer til he takes a stand!!!!

Lets be honest here, Dana White vs De La Hoya, Chavez and Chavez's punk kid all at once would probably be a fair fight
Book it, Triller!

Creator of the UFC? WTF are you smoking?

besides, all he has to say is these guys are too old and washed up, competing in a sport they have no history in. Of course they’ll more than likely lose. The biggest test will be someone entering into MMA from boxing and still being dominant.

I believe Holly Holm is the only one to have success transitioning to MMA, and most people still don’t know her.

I'm tired of Dana lol

I wish we had someone more professional at the helm.

Lol, I always cringe whenever I see pictures like this. I used to be a big Dana White mark when I started following the UFC, and now I just roll my eyes when I see how he tries to present himself as some tough-guy business genius.

To answer your question TS, I think Dana should box that Espinosa guy from Showtime. The pre-fight buildup will be hilarious.

All we know for sure is that Tito bitched out of a boxing match with Dana

That proves how dangerous Dana is
Hes definitely one of the 50 untrained people that can beat Joe Rogans ass, too

Oscar vs Vitor? Oscar used to fight at 147 and below, anyone semi-legit from 170 and above is a problem no matter in what shape he is, he isnt Floyd who doesnt skip a day in the gym, the most defensive fighter ever, and that guy fought an amateur, bigger guy but still 100% an amateur really, Vitor should be in the 200lbs range filled with the best of Brazil's horse meat, thats dumb on his part.

A1Rg6Oj-ZhL.jpg

With the recent destruction of Ben Askren by Jake Paul, the upcoming battle between Anderson Silva and Julio Cesar Chavez Jr and the newly announced slugfest between Oscar De La Hoya and Vitor Belfort, how much longer can Dana sit back and take this?
How much longer until he decides enough is enough?
How much longer until Dana White, President and inventor of UFC, gets tired of all these boxers making the UFC look bad by beating up his legends and decides to jump in the ring himself to showcase those deadly hands that made Tito quake in fear?
How much longer til he takes a stand!!!!

Lets be honest here, Dana White vs De La Hoya, Chavez and Chavez's punk kid all at once would probably be a fair fight
Book it, Triller!

Hey man, a bunch of us are watching the Korean Zombie fight at Horizontal's.
You gonna be around?

Back