How long have you had your current cell phone number for/how many cells phones/Time without landline

I'm assuming you have been free of a landline for a while.

I've never actually owned a landline as I moved out of the house in 2001 and bought a cell phone right away only to use the cell exclusively since.

I think I had two different cells numbers up until my current one, which I've had for about 13 years now. I've debated changing to a local number here but it's such a pain in the ass to switch info.

How man different cell phones have you had? Without being exactly sure, I'd guess 11 in the past 19 years.

same # since 1999

always have a backup landline, for $10 a month it's a lifesaver.

one from 99, another 2008, third 2012.
no clue how many phones, a boatload.

Same number since 99. Maybe like 5 phones. No landlines in like 5 years. Right about 5 years ago I moved to upstate NY. Got rid of TV internet and smartphone. Used an old ass flip phone from the 00s. It was kinda great.

When i finally got back a smartphone after like a year and a half I could see a huge difference in the way shit was and how people acted. Kinda like if your buddy gains/loses some weight. If you see them.every day its less noticeable. But if you don't see them for 4 months and they dropped 20 lbs its a huge difference to you.

People got a thousand more times cunty and miserable.

Same number since 1996. I can remember six phones, but there have been probably more. Currently without a smart phone btw.

I'm assuming you have been free of a landline for a while.

I've never actually owned a landline as I moved out of the house in 2001 and bought a cell phone right away only to use the cell exclusively since.

I think I had two different cells numbers up until my current one, which I've had for about 13 years now. I've debated changing to a local number here but it's such a pain in the ass to switch info.

How man different cell phones have you had? Without being exactly sure, I'd guess 11 in the past 19 years.
3 cell phone numbers(not counting local sims when traveling and cheap local throw away phones in foreign countries) since I turned my pager off and 7 phones . Since like 1998?? I went a lot longer on the pager and no cell phone than most.

I got phone one living in Malaysia, a Motorola tri-band. When i moved back to the states I got a sim to put in it here(it was unlocked ) I didn’t have that number long until I got a Nextel rocked it for a good while until I got a company phone and stopped using my Nextel basically in 06, have had this number since then. Had a black berry and three iPhones on this number. I only got the most recent iphone(it’s an 8) because I changed carriers when leaving my company and the let me keep the number my 6 still works fine(I use it like an extra iPod basically and burner text now numbers on it)

I’m not a phone junky at all as far as having to have the newest obviously but I use my phone a ton.

Forgot , got rid of my land line and cable last year.

had them since 98

My first cell phone was one of these, but I don't remember what model.

motorola_dpc550.jpg

It was around '97, I think and I had the same number until I moved and (eventually) traded it in for a local number in 2016.

No idea how many phones I have had, though. Not as many as you might think. I try to get 3 years out of them if I can.
Pretty sure my dad had that phone in the pick it looks familiar.

he was the forst person i remeber having a cell phone it was a huge as brick one, and he had a car phone before that.

I rember his pager going off when we were out and having to go to the car to use the phone , but that was vastly better than driving around looking for payphones(which used to be everywhere) lol.

Pretty sure my dad had that phone in the pick it looks familiar.

he was the forst person i remeber having a cell phone it was a huge as brick one, and he had a car phone before that.

I rember his pager going off when we were out and having to go to the car to use the phone , but that was vastly better than driving around looking for payphones(which used to be everywhere) lol.
My father had one of those big brick ones, too. It had its own case with a handle and an antenna on a cord that you could stick on top of the car. Back in the day, that was the shit.

No land line..

Had the same number since i was 12.. now i'm 33..

lol land line. late 90s / early 2000s every single day several calls - mid 2010s not one call for several months and now no landline since like half a decade.

miss those days so bad.

<mma1>

Taking into consideration that one time I restore the number, it will be the 7-th year I use it. I lost my phone and using some apps, but it was a little bit difficult, it was restored.
upload_2020-11-27_18-55-23.png

I’ve had a cell forever. This is my first one.....
5AAFBD6F-852E-439A-BA82-B98346F563CE.jpeg

Had this number from 2005

It spanned 4 cellphones

current number since 3 years ago when I switched to t mobile. I actually had a landline with my cable package but never even used it to take even a single call in 5 years. I have probably had like maybe 20 or so cell phones I worked for cingular for like 6 months when I was 19.

Back