How long have you had your current cell phone number for/how many cells phones/Time without landline

I've had my cell number since 1998. Haven't had a landline in maybe 12 years I think.

I can't remember how many phones I've had but probably around 10 since I get one every 2 years or so.

around three years. i had come in contact with too many people in the past, who i didn't want bothering me anymore. so i changed it, and gave my new number to only the people i want contacting me lol. worked like a charm.

Same number since 1999. Only buy phones when they stop working consistently. Ive never dropped one in water or from a high enough spot that makes it un-repairable. I think im on my 5th.

Ive had the same number since I was a kid, I always just transferred it when I changed phones and networks.

I didn't mention how long I've had the number.

I've had the phone number since 1969 and ported it to a cellphone in 2006.

Have an automatic replacement when a new iphone and ipad are released, Sprint send it with a box to send the old iphone back, they don't ask for the ipads back. Had the same 757 number since I moved to the US in 2014.

jesus, I can't even remember the answers to any of those questions. That's how long.

Back