How long does Lauren Murphy Last?

Usually it depends if Murphy pushes the pace. On a side note, Val seems be sparring or training more dutch style in her training videos. She is using a high guard and blocking then returning fire. She isn't being evasive as usual. Maybe she is expecting a brawl

Wouldn't be totally surprised if it went the distance. Valentina isn't known for quick finishes and Murphy has never been finished.

Wouldn't be totally surprised if it went the distance. Valentina isn't known for quick finishes and Murphy has never been finished.
She finished Andrade pretty easily,in her last fight and it didnt take so long.

She finished Andrade pretty easily,in her last fight and it didnt take so long.
Not saying she won't finish her, but Andrade has been finished like 6 times. Probably depends on how many risks they're both willing to take.

Not saying she won't finish her, but Andrade has been finished like 6 times. Probably depends on how many risks they're both willing to take.
Lauren hasnt fought on the level of comp that either Andrade or Val has had

I think it’s $20 wasted but I’ve heard of worse bets. Especially in this sport. Did you cover youself on the other side? I guess with a mere $20 it’s not an issue.

That’s my thing. It’s one of those fights where it’s hard to actually make money on. Unless you bet a fortune on Shevchenko. Which is clearly the smart bet. But if the unthinkable were to happen. Unless you have $1M to bet. What’s the point.

Break a leg, man.

thanks. i've got a parlay with Lawler, Shevchenko and Volkanovski as well

neither are terribly large bets, just keeps it a bit more interesting

thanks. i've got a parlay with Lawler, Shevchenko and Volkanovski as well

neither are terribly large bets, just keeps it a bit more interesting
I always hope you bettors cash out big. I really do. Break a leg, man.

Unless you’re betting on Conor.. lol.

Eating elbows.

Big *sigh* like goddamnit

:: meek clap while Val does her sweet victory dance ::

She gets saved by Herb Dean in the second :rolleyes:

Seems like a lot of you should be making under bets. At least say something in your post that doesn’t make you seem like a pussy for not betting. If you predict that hard, but don’t bet. You’re either a coward or a fool. Just stand behind your owns words. It’s easy money, isn’t it?

Holy shit I just watched the weigh ins Lauren is fucking YOLKED. A far cry from her TuF days. She’s super durable so I wouldn’t doubt if this went the distance. She honestly has one of the biggest if not the biggest body transformations I’ve ever seen in wmma. I’m actually getting a tiny bit nervous for Val. The technique differential is just too fucking much though. Best Lauren can hope for is a gifted split after one of the most uneventful title fights of all time.

Murphy pretty durable, Schev takes minimal risk. Over 2.5 easily.

Her face will probably look like undercooked meatloaf when the decision is read, but Lauren Murphy will probably go the distance.

Jarl

I’ve never seen Lauren fight before. She has the physique and mug of a prime skeletator. That’s a compliment. Murphy by brutal beating.

Either last minute of round 1, or early in round 2, she gets finished.

Back