How long does Lauren Murphy Last?

Longer than I last in bed.

So like 2 minutes.

Well, Murphy is very tough and has never been finished. It's possible Shevchenko cruises to a lopsided decision.

That said, the skill gap is pretty huge, and I think Shevchenko lands something fight-ending at some point.

Shevchenko by TKO, Rd3.

Lauren is pretty tough, think she goes the distance

Well, Murphy is very tough and has never been finished. It's possible Shevchenko cruises to a lopsided decision.

That said, the skill gap is pretty huge, and I think Shevchenko lands something fight-ending at some point.

Shevchenko by TKO, Rd3.
The thing with the crucifix elbow thing is it dont matter how tough she is, if she cant get out,the ref will stop it.

We all know Andrade was tough,and look what happened to her.

The thing with the crucifix elbow thing is it dont matter how tough she is, if she cant get out,the ref will stop it.

There is a very real possibility that that's exactly what happens.

There is a very real possibility that that's exactly what happens.
Yeah agreed.
I do think Valentina likes to get her opponents down and just land hard elbows until they're bleeding bad or the crucifix. That's her go-to these days really and she is such a physically STRONG 125lb'er that she can control almost any opponent on the ground.

Lauren Murphy has only really fought journeymen in her recent 5-fight win streak, and 2 of those wins were Split decisions.
- I think, like almost everyone else has done before her..... Murphy will quickly feel the skill and power gap between Shevchenko and The Rest Of the Division.

Shevchenko by TKO, Rd3.

Did someone say skill gap?

I was expecting Andrade wrestling be a problem for Valentina, instead it was other way round.
but yeah it does not look good for Lauren. I know I been chirping that Lauren will take the fight to the 5th round....I like to cheer for the underdog once in awhile and Lauren seem to be the type that will not give up. Valentina clearly the most skilled fighter but I am hoping Lauren can take the fight to her. This mostly a emotional reason for me but hey everyone likes a underdog story.

14-1 underdog Barb “Soccer Mom” Murphy survives 2 RDs, and gets taken out in the 3rd.

Im going say she last all five rounds

As much as we almost have to assume valentinas gonna run through her in under three rounds, got a feeling murphy gonna be the first to make it to the final bell

She is just so outclassed/outmatched on the ground that she gets stopped. I'm sure she is tough enough to eat shots of the feet and go 5 rounds, despite a strike count of 200 to 10, but if it hits the mat its over. Shevchenko just pins in her with ease and submits or ground and pounds a TKO.

My feeling is 2nd round, Murphy will be able to stop the first 1 or 2 take downs when fresh but that's it.

Everytime Val spins to throw a kick,its like watching a car accident about to happen.

As much as we almost have to assume valentinas gonna run through her in under three rounds, got a feeling murphy gonna be the first to make it to the final bell
Well, 3 of the last 6 wins for Shevchenko have been decisions. Jedrzejczyk, Carmouche, and Maia all survived 5 rounds.

That said, I think they are all better than Murphy too.

Reactions: HHJ
Murphy by sub at +2500 lol. I threw down 20 bucks.

I think it goes all 5 with Valentina easily winning all 5. She's shown she won't put herself at risk if the opportunity isn't there in a few fights already
I think it’s $20 wasted but I’ve heard of worse bets. Especially in this sport. Did you cover youself on the other side? I guess with a mere $20 it’s not an issue.

That’s my thing. It’s one of those fights where it’s hard to actually make money on. Unless you bet a fortune on Shevchenko. Which is clearly the smart bet. But if the unthinkable were to happen. Unless you have $1M to bet. What’s the point.

Break a leg, man.

tree........fiddy........

I don't have Murphy doing well at any moment of the fight. I see Schev winning in 1 or 2. I'll be betting under 2.5 for sure.

tree........fiddy........

I don't have Murphy doing well at any moment of the fight. I see Schev winning in 1 or 2. I'll be betting under 2.5 for sure.

Couldn't believe this hadn't been posted yet. Beat me by 3 minutes. Well done sir.

Back