How long does it take you to go to work?

30 minute walk

from 5 to 45 minutes by bus, because the traffic jam in Rio sucks and sometimes it takes too long for the bus to arrive.

I would go walking or by bike every day if it wasn't 40C outside...

15-25 min depending on the traffic. Pretty pleasant drive, the problem is that it takes me 100 years to leave my place. I usually spend over an hour to eat, shower and dress.

maybe about a minute. depends on how long it takes for me to pull out of my street onto the main road.

2-3 minutes each way. Small town living has its advantages.

40 min..leave hour early to get coffee/take my time

15-20 mins...... who wants to know?

80 minutes for 87 miles. No traffic, commuting from the city to the desert. I'm currently training to take over my own restaurant in 6 months. I have no idea where I will be located then. I'm just biting the bullet until I get the location so I can look for houses in that area. Looking like it might be San Diego hopefully.

5 minutes each way. Close as possible without being affected by the noise of the massive construction site where I work.
I ride a bicycle. I just moved here from my previous place which was a 90minute journey away. Much better now but I miss listening to music.

5 minutes each way. Close as possible without being affected by the noise of the massive construction site where I work.
I ride a bicycle. I just moved here from my previous place which was a 90minute journey away. Much better now but I miss listening to music.

Grab an ipod, download Wormrot or The Gerogerigegege albums, put them on your ipod, and you're all set. Don't see the problem.

Grab an ipod, download Wormrot or The Gerogerigegege albums, put them on your ipod, and you're all set. Don't see the problem.

Dont know what those things are but have an ipod..I used it to listen to 3hrs of music every day on my journey.. and now reduced to zero because of the short journey.
Just a minor drawback.

I couldn't imagine driving more than 20-25 minutes to/from work. That'd be nuts. The people who have 45-1hr+ commutes are ballsy as fuck. I tip my hats to them.

1hr if the weather is okay.

yesterday - bad weather = 1hr 20 mins

Dont know what those things are but have an ipod..I used it to listen to 3hrs of music every day on my journey.. and now reduced to zero because of the short journey.
Just a minor drawback.

3hrs suddenly becomes 3mins suddenly becomes 3 albums once you take my advice. Believe in Wormrot.

Back