How long does it take you to go to work?

3 to 5 min depends on how fast I walk & traffic light.

about 17 mins, depending on the time of day. During rush hour It could take me 1hour and half.

When I do night Shifts I have to clock in at 3am so I leave the house at 2am arrived at work at 2:20 at most.

Traffic here is insane,

Color-Coding-Pinoy-Style.jpg

68727977.jpg

If i'm not in a rush it takes 18 min. with no traffic or trains. bout 25-30 min. coming home.

Rushing to work I can get there in right under 15 min. if I'm lucky. So not much difference.

Not to mention every time I rush is when the trains come.

Home office. 10 second walk if I am slow.

40 minutes by bicycle.

I want a brazilian from Sao Paulo posting here.

Depends which post I'm at. Either 10 or 15 minutes of traffic free driving. Graveyard is awesome when it comes to traffic

Depends which post I'm at. Either 10 or 15 minutes of traffic free driving. Graveyard is awesome when it comes to traffic

If I had to work 9-5 I'd have to find a different job closer to home. It would take me prob an hour and a half at that time of day.

Get up at 4:10am leave at 4:25. Takes about 20 minutes.

3 hours each way? ? That's freaking insane. I don't understand people who drive more than like 45 minutes each day to work(with some exceptions, for example if you have kids and don't want to move them to a new school; or perhaps a wife with a job closer to home).

I used to live about an hour away from my work. But I decided it makes more sense to get a place closer to work--even though it's a small town--because I'd rather drive 1 hour each way to go out, which is probably 1-2 times per week, rather than to drive 1 hour each way to work which is 5 times a week.

I purposely bought a house 6 to 8 minutes from my work.

45min walk each way pretty much apart from the 5min detour on Mon, Wed and Fri mornings for the gym.

3 minutes if i dont hit any traffic lights

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back