How long do you think you could...

S

Sharkk

Keep your legs triangled around like a ****l (okay, for the sake of argument, ****l wrapped in foam) rod four or five inches in diameter?

I'm actually not sure on me, but surely a few minutes..

oh a good 30 minutes or so, i use to own a horse

can you grapevine the bar? like a half gaurd lock down?

I'm sure you have plenty of experience with wrapping yourself around large rods. Naked.

If you need to hold a triangle for more than 4-5 seconds, you're doing it wrong.

thefck1or.jpg

I'd close this thread but I seriously need to know if anyone can explain what the fuck is going on in here.

Someone is asking how long we could triangle a ****l pipe. Everyone else is making faces like the guy above.

Got it?

Someone is asking how long we could triangle a ****l pipe. Everyone else is making faces like the guy above.

Got it?

I was actually enquiring as to the TS's state of mind when he posted the thread, seriouslywhat the hell kind of question is this? Why did he think of it? Does he have some sort of perverse attraction to ****l pipes? The fact you have a vacant expression is neither a suprise nor a change to the status quo.

Keep your legs triangled around like a ****l (okay, for the sake of argument, ****l wrapped in foam) rod four or five inches in diameter?

I'm actually not sure on me, but surely a few minutes..

How do you measure force?
What is the situation (are you hanging off said pole or just lying down).

I'm sure I could do it for days if the conditions were right. the only limiting factor would be how long I could hold my urine/bowel movements for

Didn't they bring the OT back? Why are we still getting raids in here?

Long enough to get the tap, bitches

What level of galvanisation are we talking, here?

Also, was the plumber Polish or Bulgarian?

If you can tap a titanium pipe, you are > fedor.

* Hopes thread deteriorates into Chuck Norris jokes *

Back