How long can T-Ferg maintain his style before he gets Ko'd?

nick jacoby

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
There really aren't many fighters as exciting as Tony. He is awesome. And incredibly skilled.
But he gets clipped a lot. His recovery is amazing so he is able to recover quickly but.,, How long can he keep eating big shots for? Pettis had him hurt badly, Lando had him hurt, Kevin Lee dropped him, etc..

I think his time is up but not by Ceronne but a guy like Dustin/Max will do it at 155 or possibly Justin.

There really aren't many fighters as exciting as Tony. He is awesome. And incredibly skilled.
But he gets clipped a lot. His recovery is amazing so he is able to recover quickly but.,, How long can he keep eating big shots for? Pettis had him hurt badly, Lando had him hurt, Kevin Lee dropped him, etc..

you have to open yourself up to create openings, and he creates about 50 openings everytime he moves his feet. creativity and wild shit can get you far against technique if youre smart enough.

I think his time is up but not by Ceronne but a guy like Dustin/Max will do it at 155 or possibly Justin.

tony stops dustin, cowboy and gaethje imo. havent seen anything from any of them that says theyre ready for this motherfucker to dive on their ankle in the opening seconds

I think he just has good flow and can bounce back up almost. He was salsa dancing in there with RDA.

Agreed. Odds are it's Dustin or Justin.

Or just some random fight. Hernandez or Felder or someone just catching him with the one he didn't see coming.

I don't think pillowfist Khabib will be able to stop him on the feet

His luck is out. Papa Cerrone gonna crack that chin

How long. Well when is his fight with Cerrone?

He's already 35

But he's also a legit crazy person, which could increase his longevity in the chaos world of mma

Bahahaha Max Holloway.... Dude has no power. Tony would beat Max's ass and choke him out.

Ya but he doesn't have defense. His chin is just really good and his recovery is crazy.

Except for Khabib, Tony actually has better defensive striking stats than most of the top 10.

Bahahaha Max Holloway.... Dude has no power. Tony would beat Max's ass and choke him out.

I mean we don't know until or if they fight you could be right or me. Chin for Chin Max wins and they have just as much heart,cardio etc but refined boxing and chin I side with Max,Tony would of got knocked out if he fought Dustin that fought Max imo.

you have to open yourself up to create openings, and he creates about 50 openings everytime he moves his feet. creativity and wild shit can get you far against technique if youre smart enough.
There's something to be said about that.

Michel Periera a few days ago is an example. My favorite historic example is Emanuel Augustus, you may know him as The Drunken Master

Back