How long can Jones delay the Gus rematch now that he has the "Rehab" excuse?

He does the bare minimum program, then returns to his lifestyle and training. Nothing to look at.

It's clear he will delay it, it's a good strategy.

The ufc should just make Gus vs Rumble for the belt, it's clear Jones will milk this shit and pretend he's getting all the help now and it's going to be a long recovery and go down that route to get people to feel sorry for him.

If he isn't going to be able to fight in the Summer then the ufc better make Gus vs Rumble for the belt

And Gus beats Rumble

"It's clear" is really code for "I am talking out of my ass"

There is literally nothing suggesting he will be in rehab for a long time

You are delusional and a god awful poster.

Gus has to get through Rumble first

I will account bet you that he does not finish Rumble in the first round.

LMK

lupe1.png

Gus still has a fight. And doesn't rehab only last a month?

I would guess he stays in rehab for a month or two at most. Gus/Rumble winner vs Jones will happen sometime in August September

I wonder how many orderlies it will take to hold him down in rehab if he is doing cold turkey.

Gus would just have to get in line. I hear Jones likes those.

gus needs to get through AJ 1st and not get injured wich seems unlikely to happen. By the time the winner of gus vs AJ is healed and ready to go i bet JBJ will be to.

Thats insane, Gus finishes Rumble in the first

Finishing Rumble in the first? What world do you live in?

I believe Gus will defeat Rumble in the later rounds or he will get caught in round 1-2 for a Rumble victory.

Gus must be pissed. Another thing to hate about this is that there will now be the 'post rehab Jones' to be used as an excuse if he loses the rematch. I wish this didn't happen, or at least wasn't leaked.

Lmao. Jon Jones gets caught doing some blow on his own time and suddenly he's some kind of a cocaine addict who needs to go through extensive rehab that lasts long enough for it to delay his next fight that wasn't going to take place in early 2015 anyway? Right.

I have a strong feeling this rehab thing is mainly for PR and no one in the know actually thinks Jones has a severe problem with cocaine usage, just that it's the most responsible response to getting busted in the first place.

Back