How long before Ronda Rousey retires from mma?

2-3 more fights and ronda retires. she's cleaned out the division.

She won't last in movies. her acting is atrocious. As soon as her MMA mystique wears off, no one will hire her.

Gina is still getting roles and just got her biggest one yet. Last fight, nearly 6 years ago.

Whenever she loses the reason to fight... And the Rfc aren't going to let her go so easily.

I would say like 2 years before she moves on to other stuff. However, after seeing her act and model ... maybe she'll stick around longer. Not sure what else she's going to do after fighting, but I highly doubt the hollywood thing is going to happen when shes no longer competing.

Yes. Exactly this.

Hopefully at least several more fights. She is building a legacy.

That division wouldn't deserve to be in the UFC without Ronda - big contrast with 115lbs. Hopefully Ronda will be around long enough for a generation of fighters superior to the likes of Davis, McMann etc. to develop and leave the division in good hands.

Until Cyborg is absolutely the only person left to fight

Everyone keeps saying hollywood...did any of you actually watch fast 7? Terrible actress. Also, anyone remember Gina Carano?

She will continue on for as long as she remains relevant in the sport.

Bethe - Saturday
Miesha - Year end show or Super Bowl show
Holm - 4th of July show
Retires

I think she'll relinquish the belt and fight Cyborg and then retire but this was pretty much what i was thinking.

I don't see Honda fighting too much longer either. I could see her starting her own gym to train up and coming fighters (mostly young women) and maybe doing some acting here and there.

It being late 2015 now...I can't see her fighting in 2017 at all. It would be possible but I really don't think it's likely. At some point she's going to commit to acting and film and that means training as an actor instead of training to fight

After she fights Holm and Cyborg, there isn't much left, unless there are some up-and-comers that I don't know......

Just based off that commercial she did with Cain, her acting career is going to be shit. If she retires, it will probably just be for a year or two. Someone will step into the void and the Zuffa machine will build them up as the new champ, and Ronda will be looking at points on a "superfight" that will probably sell 1 million ppvs.

People will only give a shit about her as an actress if she keeps fighting. She could also do WWE shit too, but her draw there would also be contingent on her being an active fighter. I see her playing these outside endeavors off of Zuffa to get a bigger paycheck and more leeway with her career choices.

People will only give a shit about her as an actress if she keeps fighting. She could also do WWE shit too, but her draw there would also be contingent on her being an active fighter. I see her playing these outside endeavors off of Zuffa to get a bigger paycheck and more leeway with her career choices.

Not really, bcuz people said the same about the Rock. Plus she wouldn't be able to wrestle full time if she's still under contract with Zuffa. I honestly believe she should go to the WWE until the UFC can build another star in that division, then come back for a superfight and make super money. She can follow in Brock's steps

Back