How Long Before Dana Jumps Ship?

West Linn

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He still seems to care despite making 400 million from the sale. Credit to him. But is he only still here because it was stipulated in the buyout? How long was it required for him to stay as President of the UFC? Will he leave as soon as he contractually can?

Dana White leaves UFC, becomes President of Bellator. Fertittas buy out Bellator, turn it into a 4.8 Billion dollar company. UFC goes out of business, Fertittas buy out UFC for "those three letters" and sell it to Amazon for 1 Trillion Dollars.

Fertittas conned Jeff Bezos

All I know, is that if anyone pulls the stupid shit Conor has, and gets punished for it, it will truly show him being a POS.

If Conor looses at Ufc 228

D4AD0FEB-0369-4C7F-809C-6F0FD5702CD9.jpeg

His deal is for 5 years. After that I personally see him stepping down from his active role but staying on more behind the scenes in more of a consulting role or something. It’s just gotta be too much stress to be worth it at this point, especially with all new challenges they face with weight cutting, USADA, the massive schedule they have to fulfill with ESPN, the dying ppv model, etc. He truly loves this sport and the UFC though, I think he wants to be involved in some way for the rest of his life

not soon enough.

I've long been a defender of DW around here in response to all the "Dana should be fired" and "Dana does a terrible job" nonsense over the years...he has done a GREAT job building the org and sport and his personality, energy, etc. was a big part of that, from the public's point of view (ditto for Rogan).

Who knows how well he still works behind the scenes, but as the public 'face of the org', Dana has stagnated badly and the UFC could use some fresh blood in that role, IMHO.

Back