How long before Cain goes for a takedown?

24 minutes and 36 seconds.

He's gonna pull a Colton Smith, fake the glove tap and shoot for a TD.

After he gets ko'd and shoots on Herb.

Based on the comments from their last fight, he needs to shoot within 5 seconds or he's an idiot....

Based on the comments from their last fight, he needs to shoot within 5 seconds or he's an idiot....

"Look, I'm no strategist I'm nobodies coach, but I don't know why he didn't go for the shot early..."

Over/Under 30 seconds?

Over! I think Velasquez is going to try and pressure JDS, get him up against the cage and tire him out. And eventually start going for the takedowns. JDS is rightfully the favorite in this fight but I don

Longer than the Bigfoot fight......JDS will be expecting it that fast and he'll be ready to throw a knee up.

Cain will throw his hands first like he did in the last fight, but he'll commit to a takedown off them.

Over. He's going to start kickboxing at first and his fans are going to go crazy and start saying that he forgot he was a wrestler..

Wouldn't immediately going for a takedown be just as disastrous as when Cain stood in the pocket and traded with JDS in their first fight?

I agree with the people saying Cain will try to pressure JDS and then maybe set up a takedown from the clinch.

Back