how long before Bisping realizes...

Shishio

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
That he should probably stop antagonizing the shit out of fighters known for thier power. Like how many times does he have to get the taste knocked out of his mouth before he realizes "I probably shouldn't spend several months pissing off this guy that can so easily separate me from this conscious plane.", because he clearly didn't learn that lesson after Hendo tried to teach it.

I'm pretty sure they were both in on the trash talk and were hyping their fight

yeah and both times he go knocked the fuck out

2.gif

It happens..

Bisping still complains losing the decision to Wand, which to me isn't really even a close decision, no moreso than the decision Bisping won against Stann.

And how Bisping was even in the title shot discussion when he still hasn't beaten a top-5 MW is beyond me. The Stann decision was probably the biggest win of his career and Stann was not top 5.

Vitor would have come to take his head off, even if Bisping had baked him some nice cookies or something. Might aswell promote the fight for all you can.

Yeah, because Vitor never would've knocked him out otherwise?

Gtfo.

meh. bisping just got outclassed on the feet, i don't really think pissing vitor off had all that much to do with it.

bisping hypes the fight with trash talk because people don't like him anyway and it makes things more exciting. once the fight starts and ends he's one of the most respectful guys out there. i remember in one interview he said that he tried to be likeable at first, but everyone hated him anyway so he just rolled with it.

i wasnt expecting Vitor to do that great against Bisping, i was blown away by his performance

Bisping said in the promos he wanted to stand with him and knock him out. Instead of sticking with his strengths and his bread and butter in his wrestling, he choose to stand with him. Like what happened to him with Dan Henderson, he found out the hard (and partially unconscious way) that he made a BAAAAAAAAAADDDDD mistake!!!

Ts is right, if he was more respectful vitor wouldn't have kicked him in the head and pounded him out!

Back