How long after a PPV can you watch it on FightPass?

inverted vortex

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I'm forced to miss the McGregor-Diaz card this weekend, but I just got FightPass for the Silva/Bisping card and to watch EBI. does anyone know how long it takes for a PPV to be available on Fight Pass after it airs?

It varies,but they put the conor one up pretty quick,it seemed like a month tops.

the super high selling ppvs (conor/ronda) go up in about a month i guess. Sometimes the fight by itself goes up quicker/

I think a month or something, sometimes less, it can vary

If you look around enough you can get it within 24hours

It seems to be getting quicker but its definitely not 24 hours yet.

You can watch it immediately if you are willing to pay.

Took a while before the Holly/Ronda went up. I went to show someone a month later and it was still $49 to buy.

Do the Fight Nights go up quick?

Why would it be as long as a month?

Do cable companies really show replays of PPVs for that long after the event has aired?

Why would it be as long as a month?

Do cable companies really show replays of PPVs for that long after the event has aired?

Because they want people to actually buy their ppvs. If you can just ignore sherdog or FB for a week,why buy any of them?

It takes a month for all PPVS and FS1 events to be added. Fox has exclusivity for the FS cards for a month

I'd be pretty into it if they started doing it like a week after it aired live.

It'd be funny if sherdog just put up a new forum where everyone would react to stuff a week late so there were no spoilers haha.

It takes a month for all PPVS and FS1 events to be added. Fox has exclusivity for the FS cards for a month

I really hate the fox thing, that pisses me off more than the ppvs,but to have all those fights at my fingertips still makes it worth it. Its awesome when a fight is coming up to be able to watch all the guys past fights.

It is a month to the day after the PPV. Fight Pass head honcho said it on Twitter.

I don't think FOX is a month? I watched Cerrone and dos Anjos the next day. Unless it's an American/Canadian thing.

MOAR exclusive Anderson on fightpass plz

Back