How legends are made.

Lol at me huh... well first of all you used that phrase so who is the joke here? Beating Nick, when you look back on it will be better than beating Wonderboy, that being said, they aren't mutually exclusive. Who knows how many more chances TWood gets to fight Nick but he will definitely get plenty of shots at fighting Wonderboy, so again, fighting Nick makes sense for his legacy and more importantly it makes TWood money and that is why these guys fight.
Nah, looking back on it beating Nick won't be better than fighting wonderboy. Once again, lol at you for that sir. Nick is not a top 10 all time WW. At this point neither is thompson, but there's a good chance he could be one day. Who's nicks best wins? Paul daley, a very green Robbie lawler, a LW gomi, & a fat, old BJ penn? I love nick, he's a great personality, but he's very overrated. Especially by you. Wonderboy would tool Nick big time. He'd take him to school & prob come out unscathed. & idgaf what makes twood money. I want to see the champ fight the #1 contender. Not the guy who's been incapable of winning the last half decade. Lmao at you for saying beating Nick would mean more than beating wonderboy. Lmao at you.

nicks an altime great? with wins over who? Belts? Has he done anything impressive other then beat the old lawler??? The grand delusion of diaz fans is wild
He beat
Nah, looking back on it beating Nick won't be better than fighting wonderboy. Once again, lol at you for that sir. Nick is not a top 10 all time WW. At this point neither is thompson, but there's a good chance he could be one day. Who's nicks best wins? Paul daley, a very green Robbie lawler, a LW gomi, & a fat, old BJ penn? I love nick, he's a great personality, but he's very overrated. Especially by you. Wonderboy would tool Nick big time. He'd take him to school & prob come out unscathed. & idgaf what makes twood money. I want to see the champ fight the #1 contender. Not the guy who's been incapable of winning the last half decade. Lmao at you for saying beating Nick would mean more than beating wonderboy. Lmao at you.
Lawler wasn't green, some of the shit you say is either just to make your argument better or you don't know anything about MMA. Nick is a beast and he is easily a top 10 WW of all time, go read up on it. Look at all of the lists that are out there, he is always in the top ten, always. So maybe you just know something that everyone else doesn't or like in most situations where you are the only one with a diverging opinion, you're dead wrong. For Woodley's name recognition beating Wonderboy does very little but beating Nick does a whole lot. For Woodley's finances beating Nick is far far better. It doesn't seem to matter because it looks right now like TWood will be fighting GSP and Nate will fight Robbie but I guess we'll have to wait and see. What we won't have to wait and see about is if you're a fool.

He beat

Lawler wasn't green, some of the shit you say is either just to make your argument better or you don't know anything about MMA. Nick is a beast and he is easily a top 10 WW of all time, go read up on it. Look at all of the lists that are out there, he is always in the top ten, always. So maybe you just know something that everyone else doesn't or like in most situations where you are the only one with a diverging opinion, you're dead wrong. For Woodley's name recognition beating Wonderboy does very little but beating Nick does a whole lot. For Woodley's finances beating Nick is far far better. It doesn't seem to matter because it looks right now like TWood will be fighting GSP and Nate will fight Robbie but I guess we'll have to wait and see. What we won't have to wait and see about is if you're a fool.
Robbie had 9 fights when he fought Nick & he wasn't green? You already don't know what you're talking about. & no, wins over penn, daley, gomi, & Lawler don't make him a top 10 all time ww. Nick isn't even the big money fight people make him out to be. I mean he's more popular than wonderboy I'll admit, but compared to conor, ronda, & Brock he ain't shit. His ppv against condit did like 400000 buys? You're a nut hugger dude. Nick isn't top 10 all time. He wouldn't win the belt in the ufc. In any era of the ww division. He got where he is bc he has a great personality & has exciting fights against b & c level fighters. & I love nick. But I'm truthful. The dude just doesn't have the resume to be a top 10 all time ww.

Robbie had 9 fights when he fought Nick & he wasn't green? You already don't know what you're talking about. & no, wins over penn, daley, gomi, & Lawler don't make him a top 10 all time ww. Nick isn't even the big money fight people make him out to be. I mean he's more popular than wonderboy I'll admit, but compared to conor, ronda, & Brock he ain't shit. His ppv against condit did like 400000 buys? You're a nut hugger dude. Nick isn't top 10 all time. He wouldn't win the belt in the ufc. In any era of the ww division. He got where he is bc he has a great personality & has exciting fights against b & c level fighters. & I love nick. But I'm truthful. The dude just doesn't have the resume to be a top 10 all time ww.

It's cool man, you just disagree with every writer and real MMA fan out there who know that Nick is a top 10 all-time WW. I don't think you are considered green in your tenth fight, just like Nick wasn't green in his 11th.

It's cool man, you just disagree with every writer and real MMA fan out there who know that Nick is a top 10 all-time WW. I don't think you are considered green in your tenth fight, just like Nick wasn't green in his 11th.
Compared to what they would later become, yes, Nick was green in his 11th fight & Robbie was green in his 9th. No doubt. It was quite a while after that before they hit their primes. & my man, Nick has 4 good wins. 2 over light weights. Off the top of my head, based off their resumes & the guys they beat, the titles they won & defended, I would put
GSP
Hughes
Shields
Condit
Hendricks
Miletich
Fitch
MacDonald
Sakurai
Lawler
In no particular order, but all those guys are above Nick on the ww GOAT list
I know Nick has wins over Lawler & sakurai, but sakurai was far past his best when he fought Nick & Lawler has beaten way more top ww's than Nick.

Compared to what they would later become, yes, Nick was green in his 11th fight & Robbie was green in his 9th. No doubt. It was quite a while after that before they hit their primes. & my man, Nick has 4 good wins. 2 over light weights. Off the top of my head, based off their resumes & the guys they beat, the titles they won & defended, I would put
GSP
Hughes
Shields
Condit
Hendricks
Miletich
Fitch
MacDonald
Sakurai
Lawler
In no particular order, but all those guys are above Nick on the ww GOAT list
I know Nick has wins over Lawler & sakurai, but sakurai was far past his best when he fought Nick & Lawler has beaten way more top ww's than Nick.
Putting Fitch in there really helps me understand your point of view. Shields also isn't better than Nick but that's OK too. How you have Rory ahead of Nick is pretty funny as well. I mean you really had to stretch to make this list without Nick and it's just become pathetic at this point.

Putting Fitch in there really helps me understand your point of view. Shields also isn't better than Nick but that's OK too. How you have Rory ahead of Nick is pretty funny as well. I mean you really had to stretch to make this list without Nick and it's just become pathetic at this point.
Fitch, rory, & shields all have better resumes than Nick. Especially shields. He's a top 5 WW all time for sure. Nick has 4 top wins bro. 4. Fitch was the consensus #2 ww for years. Nick didn't even legitimately earn his way into the top 5. MacDonald beat Penn more impressively than nick, he also beat ellenberger, maia, & woodley. I think all those guys are better than Paul daley.

Last edited:
Back