How Khabib Will Handle His Father's Death

LeBron

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I've been reading a lot of different opinions on this matter so I will just share my own. Khabib losing his father will affect his fighting ability because he is losing a coach, but it will negatively affect him emotionally when fighting. A core principle of Islam is that everything happens for a reason and that everything is already written by Allah. We are all humans so of course anyone will be sad at losing a loved one, but any devout muslim will "fully recover" after a short period of grieving, probably better than anyone else. If anything, his slight loss in coaching (he still has Javier Mendez) will be more than made up for in his increased drive to honor his father.

Basically, Justin and anyone else is royally fucked.

This thread is cold breh

I have an enormous amount of respect for Khabib for jumping back in the cage after his fathers death. It’s very inspiring, bless his soul.

gonna be tough for him no doubt, I honestly don't think we see the same Khabib. The writings on the wall imo..

That said RIP Abdulmanap

R.i.P Abdulmanap!!

Don't think much different from how he's entered prepared before. He showed against Conor that he's very well able to keep his composure and emotions in check until after the moment the fight is over. He has a very strong team around him, has matured well enough to handle this, and most likely had been partially mentally ready for his death, as his father was just on a downward slope for a long time already. He also has fought fight without his father in directly in his corner, so imo there's no doubt that he will be ready for it.
At the end of the day almost all fighters will face a time where it's going to be harder to get ready for a fight, that's just life.

"everything happens for a reason." i wonder who was the first cunt came up with this crap.

Back