How Khabib copes with being hurt is also a decisive factor that is seemingly disregarded by everyone

YellowBanenoo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Khabib has never been hurt on the feet due to his highly defensive approach on the feet and the tendency to not taking much chance until he tires out his opponent on the ground. Hence, we have yet to seen his true reaction once he is actually hurt. It is very common for the fighters who rarely get tagged during the fight to panic once they are put in a vulnerable position. Conor, for example, had never been rocked by anyone up until the first Nate fight. When Nate hurt him with the one two, Conor lost his composure and shot for a sloppy takedown, which lead him to his demise.

For me, this is very intriguing side of this match as I'm very confident that Conor will eventually land clean punch and depend on how Khabib reacts to this unknown territory, the fight will shift to one way or another very quickly.

Last edited:
Conor panics and gives up in bad situations. Khabib has never been in a bad position

We've seen him get hit, the fuck you talking about

The reason Khabib has never been in a bad position is because he doesn't PUT himself in risky situations. There's a method to his crazy blitzing/defensive style.

The reason Khabib has never been in a bad position is because he doesn't PUT himself in risky situations. There's a method to his crazy blitzing/defensive style.
<26>
I thought I already said that.

Conor is an exceptional-level striker.

He can punch through another elite striker's defense much less Khabib.

Khabib is dangerous, even off his back. Look up his early fights for examples.

If McG hurts him standing, he better FINISH him standing. He goes to the ground, he's getting finished.

Khabib does a good enough job of hurting himself in training thank you very much.

Because he's good dedensively. Conor will probably hit him too but that doesn't mean he's going to get hurt by it.

Thread sucks.

Being defensively good means he is good at evading and rolling with the shots. When I said land, I said LAND CLEANLY. When you eat a clean shot, you are most likely to get hurt.
And I already stated that Khabib rarely gets hit.

Your reading comprehension sucks.

Khabib has some of the best defensive striking stats in the LW division though...
<Y2JSmirk>
Which makes it even more interesting to think what would happen when he actually gets hit by the most precise punch in the division.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back