How it is possible to sleep belly up?

IAC

:^)
@Silver
Reaction score
I've heard it is healthy to sleep lying on back, but I just can't stay still like that.

Except when I'm absurdly drunk.

Who are the sleep masters that can sleep on their backs?

with your girl on top.

I start out on my back and then roll to the side. Only time i never rolled to the side was when i had a lower back injury.

Yes it is healthier especially if you have back pain.

It is also better for neck. There are pillows that are designed for the neck sleeping upwards.

As for the girls, I prefer the girl resting their heads on my chest than me spooning her.

It's definitely better than sleeping butt up

Not that there is anything wrong with it

Last edited:
That's asking for sleep paralysis in my case.

Sleeping on your stomach is weird.

I start on back and switch to sides.

sometimes she'll sleep on my chest. I enjoy it.
I don't mind a little cuddling but if its time to sleep you gotta get the fuck off of me. I get too hot.

As a kid I couldn't sleep on my back. I felt exposed. The Huns could attack at any moment.

I'll happily sleep on my back these days, though my girlfriend is amused/creeped out by the fact that I occasionally sleep 'like a vampire'.

I don't mind a little cuddling but if its time to sleep you gotta get the fuck off of me. I get too hot.

in the Summer for sure, but I have a nice AC so I don't mind.

I can only sleep on my back. Sleeping on my stomach hurts my lower back. Sleeping on my sides bothers my shoulders.

I basically lay down to sleep like I'm a mummified pharaoh.

in the Summer for sure, but I have a nice AC so I don't mind.
I like it to be 66-68 when I sleep. A woman lying on me fucks that up. I need to feel the breeze on my chest and face. Luckily my wife tends to run hotter than most women and doesn't mess with my ventilation.

7340327690_c985607016_b.jpg

If I don't sleep on my back there is a chance I'll do this thing where I shove my head in my pillow and hold my breath until I move it out. My Fiance has watched me do it a bunch and I'm pretty sure I've woken up with headaches because of it. I've also woken up just feeling like shit in general and I'm almost positive it's from that. Now I sleep on my back and I have no issue.

The best way to do it is first just lay on your back and if your tired enough you'll go to sleep. If that doesn't work what you can do is wait until you kind of wake up to roll over or pee or something and then lay on your back. You'll still be so tired you should fall asleep again.

If you sleep on you're stomach, you're a latent homosexual.

Agree ts my girl sleeps on my chest then when she falls asleep I roll to my side

Only dracula can sleep flat on his back. That shit is impossible for the rest of us non draculas

I can only sleep on my back. Sleeping on my stomach hurts my lower back. Sleeping on my sides bothers my shoulders.

I basically lay down to sleep like I'm a mummified pharaoh.
This and I have an adjustable bed that allows me to get comfy too.

Back