How is Vince Mcmahon workaholic? i don't get it

MMAFAN2

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
i heard a lot of stories that he works very hard 24/7 everyday and he is still very passionate about the business even though he is older now and he only sleeps for a few hours but looking at the state of the product.Don't get me wrong,it's been bad for years but there were at least some efforts and big stars.since Wrestlemania 33,i feel that they don't care anymore and they don't even try,i like brock but it's weird to see him once every month,cena is not around anymore and some other wrestlers left or older now.
MMA fans dislike dana white but the guy is there every ppv,does tons of media and creates new stars every year.
Doesn't Vince want to create new superstars anymore because he doesn't want someone like CM Punk that feels he is bigger than the company and made stupid decisions like going to the UFC and gets embarressed?

Last edited:
Old people lose their mind, its what they do

<Huh2>

I understood some words here.....

Workaholic at his age because he's a genetic jackhammer goddamit.

<Huh2>

I understood some words here.....

Workaholic at his age because he's a genetic jackhammer goddamit.
english is not my first language but i think my question is clear though.
the comapny is dying and they live in a bubble.

english is not my first language but i think my question is clear though.
the comapny is dying and they live in a bubble.
They're going to collect billions for their shows on two networks.

I wish I was dying like that.

They're going to collect billions for their shows on two networks.

I wish I was dying like that.
this is good for short term goals,but they aren't growing anymore like the UFC.
the attendance and ratings are low.

this is good for short term goals,but they aren't growing anymore like the UFC.
the attendance and ratings are low.
They have overseas deals that'll last longer than their tv deals.....this company will survive longer than most of us.

Plus their stock has only had one time where it collapsed, something not many have had, any investor loves that kind of continuity.

They have overseas deals that'll last longer than their tv deals.....this company will survive longer than most of us.

Plus their stock has only had one time where it collapsed, something not many have had, any investor loves that kind of continuity.
The saudi Deal might get cancelled,their last show the attendance was very low.

i heard a lot of stories that he works very hard 24/7 everyday and he is still very passionate even though he is older now and he only sleeps for a few hours but looking at the state of the product.Don't get wrong,it's been bad for years but there were at least some efforts and big stars.since Wrestlemania 33 i feel that they don't care anymore and they don't even try,i like brock but it's weird to see him once every month,cena is not around anymore and some other wrestlers left or older now.
MMA fans dislike dana white but the guy is there every ppv,does tons of media and creates new stars every year.
Doesn't Vince want to create new superstars anymore because he doesn't want someone like CM Punk that feels he is bigger than the company and made stupid decisionslike going to the UFC and gets embarressed?

Ok...

Being a workaholic doesn’t mean you are good at work, it means you are obsessed with work.

Normally the two are combined but sometimes you can’t be obsessed with your work and are a genius at it, sometimes you can be obsessed with it and shit with it.

So I can work a couple of hours a day on my job and put out something better sitting in a park with my dog than another lawyer who works thirty hours on the same product in a office while not getting any sleep and screaming at his wife for three days in a row.

Vince works hard but he is utterly out of touch.

PS I’m not a genius lawyer but I’ve got about 4x the work rate of other lawyers. I like the work but I also like life.

Last edited:
The saudi Deal might get cancelled,their last show the attendance was very low.
LOL k.

They'd find another place who doesn't know pro rassling

LOL k.

They'd find another place who doesn't know pro rassling
saudi arabia reached to the WWE not the opposite,their country are hosting entertainment and live events to show the world that they are open to everything.i don't really think the deal will last all the 10 years.

saudi arabia reached to the WWE not the opposite,their country are hosting entertainment and live events to show the world that they are open to everything.i don't really think the deal will last all the 10 years.
Oh...looking for them eh?

So....being sought out is bad now?

Here is the problem at one time Vince was great. He has years of putting out a great product. All the posters in this thread are here because of that product. Vince has reached Chuck Liddell in his last 5 fights status. Sure Chuck looked like Chuck but no longer fought like Chuck.
Vince’s problem is he still believes his ideas are the best and since it’s his company no one can tell him to find something else to do.
Now we are left with over managed wrestlers putting out bland matches.

2.35 BILLION dollars.

I would love to be that out of touch.

2.35 BILLION dollars.

I would love to be that out of touch.
WWE has been around since forever,they could have done better.
the UFC was sold for 4 Billion dollars,they are probably worth 6 Billion now.i view the UFC as a competition to WWE,whether everybody want to admit or not,WWE is losing most of their fans to them for the last 15 years.

Last edited:
Back