How is 'UFC Aldo' a point-fighter?

Homnnick was pretty fuckin good before his striking coach and mentor Sean Tompkins passed(RIP)... his loss to Aldo also seemed to sap some fire out of him.

nah, I loved homm, I blow smoke dude.

I think it's quite obvious that he isn't as aggressive that he used to be in WEC.

I don't know why,but it seems like if he has to pace himself now and in every fight he looks really tired after the 3rd round.He's much bigger now,but it's only at his disadvantage.

In WEC he was much faster and didn't have cardio issued and that's why he was aggressive all the time,even from the get go.

where the fuck did i say he immediately turned around and kneed mendes in the face???? don't reword what i said to fit your argument. i said he ko'd him after the fence grab.... if aldo didn't pull some bullshit and grab the fence the ko doesn't happen because aldo has a dominant wrestler on top of him.
Similar takedown against Edgar.

That right there, since he came to the UFC he has been boring... effective... but boring. he complains about pay so I complain about his lack of finishing, good ole America.

Numbers are numbers, and thy are often deceiving. Level of competition, however, speaks volumes. Look at his finishes and competition in general while with the WEC, and compare them to Aldo's defenses in the UFC - very different in comparison.

Back