How is this possible Alexa(racist)

My kid asked me what a whore was. I replied its someone who will do pretty much anything for cash.

I then asked Alexia what is a whore. It answered "I'd rather not say". lol!

ConstantSorrowfulGnu-size_restricted.gif

This chick sucks. It's so annoying how people look for things to be outraged about.

Trolls messing with the algorithm.
Took about a day for them to do the same with the TayTweets AI.
One of my favorite stories lol imagine the man hours to code that AI only to have it be corrupted by trolls and they shut it down fast haha

Sounds like it picked a specific title that exactly matched her request. OMG, racism!

That's what I was thinking. It's not like she asked for Beyonce and it played that song to mock her. It played the closest thing the algorithm could find to the wording of her request.

They have genres you can request for whatever style of music you want. I suspect she had to go through a bunch of non offensive results before she got around to that wording.

Speaks for itself

say the phrase that pays.... hey Alexa play black people music and this racist song talking about fried chicken comes on.

LMAO

What a dumbass. It's amazing that she couldn't understand it's a fucking joke.

She should go carry a gun around in a open carry state and argue with police when they show up. Same level of troll here

She's so mad at a joke song by a black guy about black stereotypes that she had to post it on worldstar?

<Dylan>

Not sure if the top three results for "white people music" are offensive...

Is 'black people music' supposed to be music by black people or music for black people? All black people enjoy the same music?

Finally my song ‘Black People’ is getting some airtime!

Is 'black people music' supposed to be music by black people or music for black people? All black people enjoy the same music?
It's whatever Google's algorithms say it is. No need to overthink it.

screenshot-www-google-com-2019-10-21-17-48-26.png

see what showed up as top result?
Trolls messing with the algorithm.
Took about a day for them to do the same with the TayTweets AI.
Don't think it was trolls in this case. It genuinely was the #1 result before any tampering because it was not only a popular song, but "black people song" is literally its name. Any search for those terms is gonna bring it up.

Back