How is this guy still getting 300k plus to fight

He obviously is friends with Dana and Co. Others would be gone

I don't see what value Arlovski adds to cards. He wins most of his fights through boring decisions. He hasnt finished a fight in 6 years.

I'd rather they pay JDS 300k to fight these low level heavyweights (assuming he would accept the decrease in pay).

I don't get it either. I actually forgot they released JDS so now I'm even more confused by the whole situation.

Future Hall of Famer, Most HW wins, Legend and regardless of inconsistencies he takes every challenger and still has a fan base that spans multiple age brackets.

Because of his name, his career record, the draw. The man deserves what he's making, I would argue more as pretty much all combat athletes are underpaid but this is a business (Fortunately/unfortunately)

He bitched bc they let Brock skip USADA testing to fight him, then lost, then found out Brock was juicing. Pretty fair complaint
Before the Brock fight he was talking a bunch of shit and stated he didn't care if Brock was using PED's. That energy suddenly changed when he lost. He was making like 800k per fight and there were tons of other HW's who would have wanted that opportunity to fight Brock at UFC 200.

Cuz he beat the fuck out of the diaper Junior Al Bean Ee

The UFC pays their HWs really well. I assume they don't want to lose the few they have to Bellator. I remember Hunt was making like $700K a fight and still bitching about the UFC.

Damn! Hunto was making that much?

I'd fight 3 brock lesnars on all the steroids for like a 10th of that.

lol at the replies. BEATDOWNS always gets owned in the threads he makes. Goof

Dana probably likes him. And he's also a pretty decent low end gatekeeper, any heavyweights who lose to him or struggle with him probably aren't worth paying attention to.

sport needs to respect and take care of its legends and former champions. i swear half the fans of this sport are just dana white clones looking to convince everyone fighters make to much

multiple time champ in the division that draws really well

Dana saw what happened to the last ho who didn't have Arlovski's money.

tumblr_np18xnoaTH1swqxoeo1_500.gifv

I don't see what value Arlovski adds to cards. He wins most of his fights through boring decisions. He hasnt finished a fight in 6 years.

I'd rather they pay JDS 300k to fight these low level heavyweights (assuming he would accept the decrease in pay).

JDS is declining fights, AA accepts all.

Still pretty low compared to Reem and Hunt. I know both aren’t in the UFC but won’t be surprised if UFC releases AA.

He’s gotta buy his family cars so they can sell them

<seedat>

Back