How is this guy a professor? Pretty entertaining

If you eliminate colleges for your kid because there are professors that are crazy your options will be limited. There are crazy people everywhere, and crazy people in positions of power are usually very vocal. Hopefully after your son/daughter listens to a crazy person like this guy they will see it for what it is and sit through it and get an "A".

Of course creating safe spaces by not going to college is another option.

this is pretty interesting, thanks for the video. I love hearing everybody's point of view. What I disagree with these guys is blaming the White race. It's a National/Western concept, not a White one.

Ancient Greeks, romans were white. Carthage were just Phoenicians, and Phoenicians were Greeks.

Ancient Egypt wasn’t black. They weren’t Arab. They were light skinned with red hair(some of them)

The ruling caste of India are Aryans. The ancient Persians are light skinned aryans.

So you can take your bullshit and shove it up your butt.

Whatever they were, they weren't white the way that professors such as this refer to "whites".

The men who ruled the British Empire and founded the United States were Anglo-Saxons, who were a Germanic people which largely immigrated from North Europe. It is really the North Euros that such people are referring to when speaking of "whiteness", not the Italians, not the Greeks, nor even the Spaniards.

Germanics were not responsible for "building civilization", even if they may have proved to be ultimately the most capable (atleast for now) in assuming the civilized constructs for themselves. But the civilized world had already been developed for thousands of years before Germanic peoples even joined the game. In many ways they were "late starters".

Anyway I wouldn't assume you to know a damn thing about it, beyond some convenient political talking points.

Whatever they were, they weren't white the way that professors such as this refer to "whites".

The men who ruled the British Empire and founded the United States were Anglo-Saxons, who were a Germanic people which largely immigrated from North Europe. It is really the North Euros that such people are referring to when speaking of "whiteness", not the Italians, not the Greeks, nor even the Spaniards.

Germanics were not responsible for "building civilization", even if they may have proved to be ultimately the most capable (atleast for now) in assuming the civilized constructs for themselves. But the civilized world had already been developed for thousands of years before Germanic peoples even joined the game. In many ways they were "late starters".

Anyway I wouldn't assume you to know a damn thing about it, beyond some convenient political talking points.
Ok I that aspect agreed.

hitler even felt sorry for the Germanic peoples destroying the Roman Empire/civilization

Liberalism=Retardation

To be fair to liberals, which are now practically moderate democrats, or classic liberals like Dave Rubin, Sargon of Akkad (Carl Benjamin), and Tim Pool, this professor is an example of 'leftism induced insanity.'

Hey guys, I met a left-handed person who was also a criminal. Left-handed people are criminals.

i once had to watch 2 rats having sex in psychology class that my 400 pound "disabled" teacher showed us who drove every day to the college on his harley and parked in the disabled spot because he had plates showing he was "disabled."

after 2 weeks he asked me about how aroused the male rat was and I moved on (aka i graciously departed from the class) to computer related classes where the girls are freaks in the bed but that rats penis will haunt me until i die.

lol this guy somehow hunted down the most retarded leftist on the planet. I'm impressed.

I had no idea that black people "can't fathom that mountains exist".

<mma4>

Just going to leave this here.

Better to shut down a future grifter, trying to get that sweet anti-sjw money early on, before we see more of his videos here. Context matters folks. I often see that argument from righties, especially in threads where someone gets gunned down by the police. And yet you all leap to attack the professor without context.

Last edited:

Better to shut down a future grifter, trying to get that sweet anti-sjw money early on, before we see more of his videos here. Context matters folks. I often see that argument from righties, especially in threads where someone gets gunned down by the police. And yet you all leap to attack the professor without context.

inread that entire ignorant as fuck reddit post.

then I watched some more videos of the professor.

the professor is a ignorant fucktard, who yells and screams and acts like a petulant SJW child. Spouts ignorant ass SJW bullshit.

the person who wrote that reddit list is either an excellent troll, or they are a deluded ass clown as well.

there is no God Damn “context” to be had here.

TL DR
"Debate has never been about truth, it can be about many things but if you want what is true, you are playing the wrong game."

His reply

Crystal's reply is bizarre. There's an entire field (philosophy) dedicated to critical thinking, the use of logic and the building of rational, coherent arguments. I would assume a debate team would base themselves on those principles. But apparently subjective "truth" and absence of logic are welcome in this university's "debate" team.

What do you think separates the Anglo-Saxons ideology, from the Nazis? and why are there still so many Nazi Remnants/followers from around the World, including in all Countries founded by the former, like Australia, America, Canada, U.K.,etc? I just want to know what your take on this is.

I identify as space time. Checkmate bigot.

As Space time, can you transfer Pelosi, Nadler, Schiff, Maxine Waters, and the other Democrats back in time to the Dinosaur era so they can "make friends" with the T-Rex? <{ohyeah}>

As Space time, can you transfer Pelosi, Nadler, Schiff, Maxine Waters, and the other Democrats back in time to the Dinosaur era so they can "make friends" with the T-Rex? <{ohyeah}>

No.

<DCrying>

What do you think separates the Anglo-Saxons ideology, from the Nazis? and why are there still so many Nazi Remnants/followers from around the World, including in all Countries founded by the former, like Australia, America, Canada, U.K.,etc? I just want to know what your take on this is.

The Anglo-Saxons cared not so much for racial superiority as they did cultural superiority. That is not to say that they did not have race ideas, but generally-speaking, as long as a man conducted himself in accord with Anglo-Saxon culture, they held no ill will against them.

Nazism is something that has developed into the ultimate "counter-culture" in many ways, as it is deemed totally unacceptable and taboo as a subject. Many prison gangs and social outcasts identify as Nazis because they believe Nazism to be the biggest "FU" to society that they can give. Even Russian prisoners adopted Nazism as prison culture, because they felt like it was the ultimate statement of opposition to the previous Communist system.

People don't fear men wearing British red coats, or Spanish conquistador helmets, but they do fear the Nazi uniforms, symbolism, and just the whole idea of it, militant men walking around in huge parades and a mustached villain leading the operation towards world conquest. It's easy to adopt that whole package and walk around the streets intimidating others.

It is somewhat odd though that Nazism is often associated with outrageous racism against people of color, when the Nazis in fact only killed other European white guys, unlike the British or Spaniards. That does not mean that they would not have been racist against POC but they just didn't have much of a legacy in that regard, as they were mostly focused on inter-European dominance, unlike the colonialists and imperialists.

Last edited:
Back