How is this guy a professor? Pretty entertaining

I would not fund my kid to attend any college this jackhole is teaching at. What a joke.

The sad fact is there's no way to know how many nutcases like this are teaching at whatever college anyone sends their kids to.

Or elementary, middle, or high school.

It would blow away some of these people's minds that the "white people" that they talk about (the Anglo-Saxon/North European types), were mostly just barbaric uncivilized savages, when people from the South brought civilized ideas into their midst. And this was done not necessarily "peacefully", but rather by forced conversions and centuries-long invasions into the North (as well as invasions into the South by these barbarians, obviously). Most North Euros weren't yet even Christians, by the turn of the first millenia. For perspective's sake, Lithuania was converted to Christianity only about a hundred years before Columbus sailed to America.

What has come to be regarded as "white constructs", are mostly just constructs that were passed down in civilized societies, from Babylon, Egypt, ancient India, Greece, Rome, etc. to wherever we are at now, which have developed throughout the ages.

For anybody complaining about being subjected to "whiteness", likewise, white people could complain about the "Semitic" or "North African" origins of the constructs that they are subject under, which are the sort of accusations you'll probably only find on StormFront, not by anybody that's taken seriously at a professional level. After all, the peoples in North Africa and Mesopotamia had their shit together a long time before any North European did.

The rule of Brits and "white Americans", while certainly significant, only constitutes to a very small period of time, in the bigger picture. These so-called "white" guys didn't get the ball rolling, they just took the ball and ran with it, after they were beaten over the head with it. Anybody in their right mind will do the same.
Ancient Greeks, romans were white. Carthage were just Phoenicians, and Phoenicians were Greeks.

Ancient Egypt wasn’t black. They weren’t Arab. They were light skinned with red hair(some of them)

The ruling caste of India are Aryans. The ancient Persians are light skinned aryans.

So you can take your bullshit and shove it up your butt.

First 20 seconds of the video is the recording. Don't bother listening to the guy's "take" on the matter. I didn't even listen past the recording.

This guy wasn't playing devil's advocate. I want to know how it's possible for someone like this to be a university professor. What kind of standards do they have at this place?

Basically, he's saying there's no such thing as science and outer space isn't real

I listened to the entire video, but it was too long and too crazy to comprehend everything.

But, a shorter and to-the-point follow-up video is SO much better.

Get this - That insane professor was teaching debate, and is a 2-time National Debate Champion.

Guys, watch this. You won't regret it.

I listened to the entire video, but it was too long and too crazy to comprehend everything.

Get this - That insane professor was teaching debate, and is a 2-time National Debate Champion.

god, so the white liberals judging the competitions just gave him the win. This is how we lose to the Asian nations.

some People are like a millstone wrapped around the neck of progress. Holding everything back.

I’m not gonna lie, I was pissed listening to that little bitch pout, like a spoiled little brat, and calling it debate

“what is the qualification of approval?” Is answered by “whatever I say”

white liberalism is destroying America, and we must fight back. Remember the leftist posters on this board are not your fellow Americans, they are enemies for pushing this nonsense

I watched it in its entirety. What I found even more shocking than the professor's unmitigated stupidity is the stupidity of HR member that hired him.

Last edited:
That is almost unbelievable in it's stupidity. How is he a professor, indeed. He should be getting mental health counseling, not influencing anyone.

Those students are profoundly fortunate to benefit from such academically rigorous course material.

Professors like this demonstrably prove the worth of modern liberal arts education.

I taught for 3 years at a University. That should tell you everything you need to know.
What subject did you teach?

Last edited:
If ya wanna start a cult, flat earthers are premium recruitment material.

This only amplifies the suspicion that he is teaching DEBATE and not this particular position.

My guess at this point is that the maker of the video is a liar.

You can ask that question about a lot of guys...

peterson.jpg

Did you watch both videos?

I watched the first one and it sounds very much like the professor is taking a stance in order to demonstrate how to defend a position in a DEBATE class which is what this is.

I think the maker of the video is possibly just trolling people, lying to get clicks, or possible doing a study on how gullible people are.

Oh, the drama!

Show me one person here who supports this guy, just one.

Well, later in the video he passionately argues the entire human race needs to be transfered to Mars before climate change destroys Earth, so I'm sure there'll be a few nutjobs in the Warroom that will agree with him on that.

I watched the first one and it sounds very much like the professor is taking a stance in order to demonstrate how to defend a position in a DEBATE class which is what this is.

I think the maker of the video is possibly just trolling people, lying to get clicks, or possible doing a study on how gullible people are.

The professor isn't making a false position as a means to teach debate, and the video maker isn't lying.

The 2nd video proves the professor is a nutcase by playing his performances at national debate competitions he won.

And you're not the first to make that accusation, and he addresses it in a video uploaded around 4 hours ago.

First 20 seconds of the video is the recording. Don't bother listening to the guy's "take" on the matter. I didn't even listen past the recording.

This guy wasn't playing devil's advocate. I want to know how it's possible for someone like this to be a university professor. What kind of standards do they have at this place?

Basically, he's saying there's no such thing as science and outer space isn't real

Isnt he teaching a competitive debate class where the whole point is that you are given a proposition and must develop BOTH affirmative and negative arguments for it.

The professor isn't making a false position as a means to teach debate, and the video maker isn't lying.

The 2nd video proves the professor is a nutcase by playing his performances at national debate competitions he won.

And you're not the first to make that accusation, and he addresses it in a video uploaded around 4 hours ago.

Its ok with me if the guy is a nutcase but I am still skeptical because the content is always during a debate or a debate class. That makes is likely IMO that this is a troll job.

These people have to be on the Koch Foundation payroll to caricature liberals...

Back