How is the Mandalorian better than the last three Star Wars films combined?

I’m seriously wondering why?

like they’re both Disney productions they both have a plethora of back storys, canon and lore to pull from.

I think the Disney films tried too hard to push a social engineering agenda while Mando is just ole fashion whoop ass in a western lone gunman Sci fi motif thoughts?

my fart is better than the last 6 SW movies combined

Why dont they make Gina get in better shape for Mandalorian series.
She got way too big, which is fine if you want to live your life chunky. Most actors are expected/required to lose weight/workout and get in better shape.

Last edited:
Yeah, thats a good point. Give Favreau and Filoni creative control over a trilogy and I bet we get something pretty awesome.

Really I don't think it takes a genius to see the problem with the sequels, they were made by directors who didnt seem to care about Starwars very much.

Gareth Edwards you can tell was by far the biggest SW fan of any of the Disney era directors and surprise surprise he made by far the best SW film dispite not having the original characters to work with.

Abrams is a grifter pure and simple, someone on the hunt for nostalgia to exploit and throw into his tacky rollercoaster formula.

I thought it was Johnson who fucked it all up by disregarding any coherent carryover from the prior movie.

Getting back to the spaghetti western in space origins imo

I agree with this.
It's also why rogue 1 was the best of the recent star wars movies with solo in second place.

Mandalorian feels more star wars than anything else since the original trilogy.

Is it really that good? Was thinking of getting Disney+ for a month just for that.

Heh, no.

It's an OK watch but it's definitely made for kids and the dialogue is terrible.

I'll watch it every week because I love the Star Wars universe and some elements are good, but it's not for adults.

She got way too big, which is fine if you want to live your life chunky. Most actors are expected/required to lose weight/workout and get in better shape.

She's a chunky girl, full stop. It takes a huge amount of work for her to be slim, she barely managed it when fighting.

She was fat and took up kickboxing to lose weight. She's going to be HUGE when she leaves acting.

Heh, no.

It's an OK watch but it's definitely made for kids and the dialogue is terrible.

I'll watch it every week because I love the Star Wars universe and some elements are good, but it's not for adults.
Just saved me 12 bucks thanks

Haven’t given enough shit to watch the series, my lady is a Disney nut, best believe it’s on the tv.

Anyone complaining about the last episode not being a story episode or baby Yeed are either brain dead or don't understand it.

I’m seriously wondering why?

like they’re both Disney productions they both have a plethora of back storys, canon and lore to pull from.

I think the Disney films tried too hard to push a social engineering agenda while Mando is just ole fashion whoop ass in a western lone gunman Sci fi motif thoughts?

First, it's made by talented people who actually like and respect the source material, rather than trying to use it as a platform to advance their political agenda. "The Force is Female"? Fuck off, Kennedy!:mad:

Second, Mando is a perfect representation of the Gunslinger Archetype, which holds huge resonance in Western culture. He's stoic, tough, ruthless but not sadistic and will always keep his word. Add to the Gunfighter a healthy dose of Ronin(wandering Samurai)and you have a Hero who men want to be like and woman just want;) It's refreshing to see a male protagonist who doesn't agonise over his actions and feel guilty all the time. He just gets on with his job. In a sense, this is Blue Collar Star Wars, far removed from threats to entire planets, or massive conflicts between the Empire and Rebels/New Republic.

And, of course, Baby Yoda. Whoever came up with this idea is a genius for the ages. BY serves a dual purpose. Not only is his Cuteness Over 9,000 and makes the audience fall in love with him, he moves the plot along by giving Mando someone to protect and reunite with his people. What's impressive is that they are adding just the hint of darkness to his character, like Force Choking Gina or eating Frog Lady's eggs.

This is Star Wars taken back to it's roots; one of Lucas' major inspirations was the Serials like Flash Gordon etc. And ironically, the TV show, because it returned to it's most basic structures and story beats, is now far superior to the later movies.

I have spoken!:)

Last edited:
The show is nothing special to be quite honest.

The Boys blows it out of the water.

Agreed. The Boys>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mandalorian.

Although to be fair, The Boys is very much an adult show and thus has far greater range in what they can show.

Thick Gina is best.

Favreau seems to respect Star Wars while Kennedy doesn't give a shit about it, beyond it being a platform for her to spread her bullshit agenda.

missed this last night but so true dude

I recently found out Jon fav is involved with the show and im gona say thats the reason. He knows how to make good content. That's why the Mandalorean feels so more relatable, authentic and humanised.

Of course i've never watched a minute of the mandalorian or the last three star wars films but i'm taking a wild guess. All this talk makes me want to check out the show at least.

give mando a shot it’s good ole fashioned sci fi guilty pleasure. I’d liken it to listening to old linkin park hits lol,

you get your wings and your lemonade and get to turn your brain off for an hour in this crazy camel turd of a year we’ve all been through

a respite if you will

Back